Talk:List of rail transit stations in the Greater Manila Area
|WikiProject Trains / Stations / Rapid transit||(Rated List-class)|
|WikiProject Tambayan Philippines||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
Image copyright problem with Image:Srts logo.jpg
The image Image:Srts logo.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Expand Coverage to Greater Manila Area
Hi it has come to my attention that most of the future lines like MRT-7 and extensions like LRT-1 SEP and MRT-2 EEP as well as the PNR extends or would extend to the Greater Manila Area. So with that I propose to extend the coverage of the stations mentioned here to cover those that would fall already in the Greater Manila Area provinces such as Bulacan, Cavite, Rizal and Laguna to make the article more comprehensive. PhilippineRevolution (talk) 01:59, 19 November 2014 (UTC)
Not all of the PNR stations opened on September 13, 1931
- Blumentritt and Santa Mesa stations were opened in December 22, 1905 as part of the Antipolo Line extension
- Vito Cruz, Buendia November 24, 1975
- Laon-Laan, Espana, EDSA (Magallanes) 1978
- Pandacan and Paco (including the Cavite line) March 25, 1908, the Paco station building was completed in 1915
- Pasay Road, Sucat, Alabang and Muntinlupa June 21, 1908
- Tutuban station was opened in March 24, 1891, the first railway service of the Manila-Dagupan line the section between Manila (Tutuban) and Bagbag in Calumpit, Bulacan.
Stations from Muntinlupa to Calamba on 1909.
— Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:08, 27 May 2015 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:10, 6 August 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of rail transit stations in the Greater Manila Area. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060626132055/http://www.dotcmrt3.gov.ph/route%20map.htm to http://www.dotcmrt3.gov.ph/route%20map.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.