|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Twins drafted together
15:15, 10 January 2012 184.108.40.206 added this text "This marked the first time a set of twins were not only drafted back-to-back, but it was also the first time a set of twins were drafted in the same lottery." I have removed it in accordance with WP:BLPREMOVE and moved it here.
This text is unreferenced and it is not actually true. Daniel and Henrik Sedin were drafted 2 and 3 in the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. It may be that this is the first draft of twins in the same NBA lottery and if that is true, it is pretty obvious that twins were never drafted back-to-back either, in which case I would suggest this text:
"This was the first time in the NBA that a set of twins were drafted in the same lottery.[citation]"
Alternatively, if twins were drafted together in the NBA previously, but never back-to-back, I would suggest this text:
"This was the first time in the NBA that a set of twins were drafted back-to-back in the same lottery.[citation]"
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Markieff Morris. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/morris_markieff00.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/duke-blue-devils-notre-dame-fighting-irish-represented-postseason-honors-030711
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/gamenotes/suns.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.