This article is within the scope of WikiProject Romania, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Romania-related topics on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
2. Factually accurate?: Duly cited throughout, nice job bringing in sister projects and linking to Wikisource.
3. Broad in coverage?: Indeed thorough, though I would suggest going forward breaking up Other texts into a couple sub-sub-sections and titling the main section with a more descriptive title. Also, lots of redlinks, could any of these be created with a few sources as stubs, just an idea going forwards.
4. Neutral point of view?: Written in a neutral tone throughout, passes here.
5. Article stability? Passes here, per above.
6. Images?: Passes here, per above.
If you feel that this review is in error, feel free to take it to Good article reassessment. Thank you to all of the editors who worked hard to bring it to this status, and congratulations.— — Cirt (talk) 03:13, 2 November 2012 (UTC)