Talk:Sasuke (TV series)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Japan may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
- 1 Origin of the name of the show
- 2 Talk Page Archived
- 3 Too Much Clutter
- 4 Sasuke 24 results
- 5 New Stars
- 6 Australia
- 7 Yuuji Urushihara
- 8 SASUKE 27
- 9 SASUKE 28
- 10 Unsplit Ninja Warrior from Sasuke?
- 11 Notable competitors pages
- 12 Split apart
- 13 List of Sasuke Stages
- 14 Special?
- 15 3/28/2017 - Narration
Origin of the name of the show
Talk Page Archived
Sorry for all the goofy edits. Anyway, I made a second archive page (it was longer than the article) since there will probably be a lot more discussion coming in from SASUKE22 Lostinube (talk) 01:32, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Too Much Clutter
It seems authors of this page have turned it more into a biography about the more notable competitors than the actual show itself. There are way too many tables and clarifying info inside parenthesis causing unneeded scrolling and re-reading. Immediately at the beginning, it lists the international broadcast carriers of the show, which is fine, but then it also has a seperate section on the broadcast of the show. One of them can be erased. And how is this a reference:
I agree completely. I don't think the general public, or most hardcore Sasuke fans will read everything on this page. 90% of the competitor list should be either removed, or made into its own page. Anyone disagree? JPjuice23 (talk) 03:31, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- I see no problems with spinning off the competitors to another page. Lostinube (talk) 13:16, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- I agree and think that the list of results from each tournament should also be on another page. If both the competitor and results lists are moved, most of the main clutter of the page will be gone, and it will be easier to spot mistakes in the information that is left. Maybe the pages could be titled, "List of SASUKE competitors," and "SASUKE Results"? Sorry if I did this post wrong I'm new to Wikipedia. PenCrazy (talk) 00:28, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
If there are no objections, I am going to delete most of the Sasuke All Stars' biographies and make it just a list of the six competitors. They all have their own pages anyway. If anyone wants to make an english version of the ones that link to ja.wiki then they can go into the page history and recover the biography. C5mjohn (talk) 04:02, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- You shouldn't have just deleted that information, instead you should have created a new page about the Sasuke All Stars and copied all the information to the new page. Now this looks really unbalanced. Please fix. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:41, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
Sasuke 24 results
I noticed someone posted partial results for Sasuke 24. Unless a WP:RS is found for it, it is WP:SPECULATION. I have since removed it. Will be happy to put it back if a source is found for it though. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mylife2702 (talk • contribs) 02:00, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it would be prudent to post partial results. Unless we know who did what with a verifiable source (i.e. the aired competition) it kinda degrades the quality of the article in my opinion. Qomolangma (talk) 02:36, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
Who added Urushihara to SASUKE-All Stars? I've watched the broadcast live, and he's still considered the part of 'New Stars', consisting of Urushihara and Kanno Hitoshi. Supernovamaniac (talk) 18:40, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
To whoever insists on claiming that SASUKE, Banzuke and KUNOICHI are being broadcast in Australia. I've done extensive research. There is no mention of it being broadcasted anywhere. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:48, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- These shows are shown in a one-hour block on Sunday nights from 7:30pm on the Australian SBS TV Channel. A simple search of their site will verify this. - 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:46, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
Unsplit Ninja Warrior from Sasuke?
With the increasingly unlikely continuation of Sasuke(?), and the impending finalization of the purely American Ninja Warrior, is it time to move most the ANC/ANW details out and start growing a dedicated Ninja Warrior article? VxJasonxV (talk) 07:53, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Notable competitors pages
Most of the links to competitors' pages are in Japanese and there are no English wiki pages for anyone apart from Nagano. Does anyone have an opinion on how many of the competitors are notable enough to create pages in English Wiki? e.g. All-Stars plus Urushihara? Btljs (talk) 06:03, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
Split off a franchise article
||It has been suggested that this page be split into a new page titled Ninja Warrior franchise. (Discuss)|
I suggest a franchise article be split off. This article is already rather long. If we take out most of the text for American Ninja Challenge and American Ninja Warrior with much briefer summaries left here, it would better the flow. The new franchise article would summarize this article as well as the Kunoichi (TV series) article, and contain the bulk of the text from this article for the two sections I just mentions. The Related events section should also go to the franchise article. -- 22.214.171.124 (talk) 10:37, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
- If it does get split, then the title should be Ninja Warrior (franchise). Digifiend (talk) 14:06, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Split off a competitors article
||It has been suggested that this page be split into pages titled Competitors on Sasuke and Sasuke All-Stars. (Discuss)|
We already have a List of Sasuke competitions article, similarly we can have a competitors article. Leave a short summary at this article, and move the bulk of the text off to two child articles. "Sasuke All-Stars" would deal with the All-Stars. A summary of that would appear in this article and at the new "Competitors" article. -- 126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:50, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose: section would be listcruft/fancruft/excessive detail. I think there's too much of that already in this article — the solution is to cut back on the content in this article rather than splitting it into more articles.
- As a side note, because no-one else has commented on this (in the 9 months since it was proposed) and because it seems unlikely the article will get split, I've removed the two relevant Split tags in the article. — Bilorv(talk)(c)(e) 20:06, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
List of Sasuke Stages
Can someone please Create or Repost List of Sasuke Stages? Because that page is important for people to know what obstacles were in each tournament and it was unfair that someone deleted it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 04:52, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
it took a while, but after seeing that no one wanted to do the job, i have decided to complete the job. it still needs work, but i would say the main part is at least done. the page can be found in the ""see also.."" section of the sasuke article. -Dog2489
3/28/2017 - Narration
I think someone more experienced on this matter can hopefully answer this but on the japanese version of the show there's so many people talking and to be honest they all talk at times and discuss the competitors and what not so who exactly belongs on the narration page? 184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:56, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
i don't know the answer and there's a reason why some of those guys weren't removed from that particular section for a very long time reading through the revisions but if you wanted an answer i think someone who's worked on the ja.wikipedia sasuke version of the page https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/SASUKE or maybe someone who can understand japanese would in my opinion be the best people to work on this page and if it requires page protection then so be it. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:06, 29 March 2017 (UTC)