Talk:Stone of Jacob
What happened in 1996
This article seems pretty much nothing but a bible quote. Sure this can be mended, but what about the article title?
"Jacob's Pillow-Pillar Stone" seems not very common to me, especially given the circumstantiality of the term and the Pillow-Pillar aliteration.
- Google yields 11,100 hits.
- "Jacob's Stone" yields 12.100 hits (with some overlap, however also including official church names)
- "Stone of Jacob" yields 560.000 hits
- "Stone of Bethel" yields 91.800 hits
- "Jacob's pillar" yields 9.320 hits
So I suggest moving this to Stone of Jacob.