|Thatgamecompany is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Thatgamecompany is the main article in the Thatgamecompany series, a featured topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on June 5, 2014.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Developed games table
I suggest making a concise table, or a list, of the games the studio developed. While they are all mentioned in the article, I feel that an average wiki reader would appreciate an eye-catching list of some sort under Games, especially since this is a FA. Something like this maybe:
|2006||Flow||Sony Computer Entertainment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2009||Flower||Sony Computer Entertainment||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|2012||Journey||Sony Computer Entertainment||Yes||Yes||No||No|
I haven't checked if there already was one at some point (and has since been removed) or if this was already discussed and deemed unnecessary, so pardon my rashness (and laziness). ProKro (talk) 19:46, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
- You know, I was going to disagree- there's only three games, after all, and they're listed out one short paragraph per game. But the article doesn't really talk about all the systems each game has since been released for, does it, and that technical wordiness would quite overwhelm the prose. "Flower was released for system x on date y, and ported to system z on date a by company d, and ported to system b on date c by company e in partnership with company f." Bleh. Three games might not need a table, but three games times four systems seems fine. Added what you made to the article; it seems good for the purpose. --PresN 20:21, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Thatgamecompany. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://www.webcitation.org/5yPgZu27a?url=http://thatgamecompany.com/general/happy-4th-birthday-tgc/ to http://thatgamecompany.com/general/happy-4th-birthday-tgc/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090317072457/http://thatgamecompany.com/games/flow/ to http://thatgamecompany.com/games/flow/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.bafta.org/awards/video-games/nominations-in-2010,1017,BA.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.