SSH Communications Security
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|SSH Communications Security Oyj|
|Traded as||Nasdaq Helsinki: SSH1V|
SSH Communications Security Corp. (Nasdaq Helsinki: SSH1V) is a cybersecurity company focusing on encryption and access control solutions to help its customers meet compliance requirements, improve their security posture, and save on operational costs.
According to the company, their products "secure privileged access, management of credentials (SSH keys and server passwords), and data-in-transit". They focus particularly on SSH key management. One of the products of the company is PrivX On-Demand Access Manager, aimed at securing machine-to-machine communication in large organizations replacing permanent access keys.
The company was founded in 1995 by Tatu Ylönen, who designed the first version of the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol and software, some parts of which are still today included in OpenSSH. He continues to work for the company full-time. The current CEO is Kaisa Olkkonen. The company has been listed on the Nasdaq Nordic since 2000.
- "Products | SSH.COM". www.ssh.com. Retrieved 2018-11-17.
- Waterman, Shaun (2017-08-02). "SSH inventor analyzes tools the CIA wrote to exploit his protocol". CyberScoop. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "SSH COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY RECEIVES A MAJOR NEW ORDER FOR UNIVERSAL SSH KEY MANAGER™". Nasdaq Globenewswire. 2016-04-26.
- "SSH COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY RECEIVES A SIGNIFICANT ORDER FOR UNIVERSAL SSH KEY MANAGER™ SERVICES FROM A MAJOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION". Nasdaq Globenewswire. 2015-03-12.
- "SSH COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY RECEIVES A MAJOR NEW ORDER FOR UNIVERSAL SSH KEY MANAGER™". Nasdaq Globenewswire. 2016-10-28.
- "Wal-Mart Selects SSH Tectia Solution to Secure Data-in-Transit". PR Newswire. 2007-08-15.
- "SSH COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY RECEIVES A SIGNIFICANT ORDER FOR UNIVERSAL SSH KEY MANAGER™ FROM A MAJOR GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY". Nasdaq Globenewswire. 2015-07-09.
- Tatu Ylönen. "The new skeleton key: changing the locks in your network environment". Archived from the original on 2017-08-20.
- "OpenSSH: Project History". www.openssh.com. Retrieved 2018-11-17.
- "SSH APPOINTS NEW CEO AND ANNOUNCES NEW EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM". Nasdaq Globenewswire. 2016-12-30.