Thrillist contributor Pete Dombrosky called the lounge "quiet and inventive". He wrote, "The impressive drink menu, paired with a number of upped/casual appetizers, are the makings of a great night out. The atmosphere is a mix of night club and chic, so anyone will feel comfortable sipping drinks at one of Portland's first cocktail bars."
- "Bar Guide 2015: Teardrop Cocktail Lounge". Willamette Week. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "How Teardrop Lounge put together its spring menu: The Cocktail Hour". The Oregonian. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Teardrop Lounge is Portland's O.G. Mixology Spot". Willamette Week. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Teardrop Lounge's Daniel Shoemaker Reflects on a Decade of Cocktails". Eater PDX. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- "Teardrop Lounge: A Pearl District, Portland Bar". Thrillist. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|