Uneasy Money (1918 film)
|Directed by||Lawrence C. Windom|
|Produced by||George K. Spoor|
|Written by||Raymond E. Dakin|
|Based on||Uneasy Money|
by P. G. Wodehouse
Arthur W. Bates
|Cinematography||Arthur E. Reeves|
Essanay Film Manufacturing Company and Perfection Pictures
|Distributed by||George Kleine System|
|1 January 1918|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Uneasy Money is an American silent romantic comedy film released in 1918, starring Taylor Holmes, Virginia Valli, and Arthur W. Bates. The film is based on the 1916 novel Uneasy Money by P. G. Wodehouse. It is a lost film, with no surviving reels available.
- Taylor Holmes as Lord Dawlish
- Virginia Valli as Elizabeth Nutcombe
- Arthur W. Bates as Nutty Nutcombe
- Charles Gardner as Ira Nutcombe
- Virginia Bowker as Lady Wetherby
- Fred Tiden as Lord Wetherby
- Lillian Drew as Claire Edmont
- James F. Fulton as Mr. Pickering
- Rod La Rocque as Johnny Gates
- Taves, Brian (2006). P. G. Wodehouse and Hollywood: Screenwriting, Satires and Adaptations. McFarland & Company. p. 150. ISBN 978-0786422883.
- "Uneasy Money". AFI. American Film Institute. 2017. Retrieved 28 March 2019.