- 1 FlyByNight, you are invited to the Teahouse!
- 2 September 2017
- 3 October 2017
- 4 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for December 14
- 6 January 2018
- 7 Disambiguation link notification for January 15
- 8 Disambiguation link notification for April 6
- 9 Important
- 10 Charter references
- 11 Speedy deletion nomination of Mid africa aviation
- 12 September 2018
FlyByNight, you are invited to the Teahouse!
Please stop removing destinations from airports that are ending at the end of October. It's September! VG31 18:33, 28 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Jetstreamer. Your recent edit to the page Air Namibia appears to have added incorrect information, so I have removed it for now. If you believe the information was correct, please cite a reliable source or discuss your change on the article's talk page. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Jetstreamer Talk 10:01, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Cairo International Airport, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Joon (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
Please do not add or change content, as you did at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, without citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Jetstreamer Talk 13:02, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
Please could you refrain from removing references when charter routes have begun, charter routes require references all the time as it is sometimes hard to reference them in the first place so require references to show they are actaully operated. By removing these references you are taking away the validity of the table. Thanks CBG17 (talk) 07:46, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Mid africa aviation
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Mid africa aviation for deletion, because the article doesn't clearly say why the subject is important enough to be included in an encyclopedia.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
You can leave a note on my talk page if you have questions.
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page, and seek consensus with them. Alternatively, you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive. Continual disruptive editing may result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. Jetstreamer Talk 13:01, 20 September 2018 (UTC)