|Resources for maintenance and collaboration|
|Create an article|
|Translation into English|
|For a listing of ongoing discussions, see the dashboard.|
Hi. This may look a bit messy, but I'm trying to turn this page into a repository of wikitools and links for personal use. If you have suggestions about this or comments of a more general nature, feel free to drop a line below! -- MiG 11:21, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
- WP:TEM (Template messages)
- WP:UTM (Template messages/User talk namespace)
- WP:VAN (Vandalism)
- WP:REF (Citing sources)
- WP:CITE (Template messages/Sources of articles)
- 1 Godiva device
- 2 Your naming
- 3 For your question ...
- 4 MiG@svwiki
- 5 Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
- 6 PM
- 7 Pittsburgh FPC
- 8 Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Pittsburgh at dawn
- 9 Name
- 10 POTD notification
- 11 A note
- 12 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 13 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- Thanks! The sources you found form an interesting read as well :) -- MiG 09:21, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
Mig you can copy this And you could consider making a sub-page for this. User:MiG/whatever search that and make the page It's completely "legit".
- PS. I love migs especially this one! Peacekeeper II, too lazy to log on since -06 16:30, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
For your question ...
On WP-fr, you must go to fr:Wikipédia:Demande de renommage de compte utilisateur/Usurpation and write your question. Regards Stef48 (talk) 05:12, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- Bit surprised to find your answer all the way over here :) Thanks! -- MiG (talk) 18:30, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
- You'll need to delete your global account at m:SRU if you want to have sv:User:MiGx moved to sv:User:MiG. MiCkE —Preceding comment was added at 17:10, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks! I assume 'deleting my global account' sounds scarier than it actually is... -- MiG (talk) 11:32, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
Hello there. This is an automated message to tell you about the gradual phasing out of the preference entitled "Mark all edits minor by default", which you currently have (or very recently had) enabled.
On 13 March 2011, this preference was hidden from the user preferences screen as part of efforts to prevent its accidental misuse (consensus discussion). This had the effect of locking users in to their existing preference, which, in your case, was
true. To complete the process, your preference will automatically be changed to
false in the next few days. This does not require any intervention on your part and you will still be able to manually mark your edits as being 'minor'. The only thing that's changed is that you will no longer have them marked as minor by default.
Disambiguation pages only include information which leads to WP pages, not general information about abbreviations. So until there's an article about "Pro Memoriam" it doesn't belong on the page. PamD (talk) 17:25, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
FYI: Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Pittsburgh at dawn. Thank you for your suggestion at PPR. Feel free to sign as co-nominator. Jujutacular talk 04:04, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
Just to let you know that the Featured Picture File:Pittsburgh dawn city pano.jpg is due to make an appearance as Picture of the Day on April 22, 2013. If you get a chance, you can check and improve the caption at Template:POTD/2013-04-22. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 06:32, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up! It's been nearly two years, completely forgot about this one. Has the photographer been notified? -- MiG (talk) 10:23, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:57, 23 November 2015 (UTC)