|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||MH 12|
|Civic agency||Pune Municipal Corporation|
Viman Nagar is an affluent neighbourhood in the eastern corridor of Pune, around half a kilometer from the military air base which also serves as Pune Airport. The name of the neighbourhood has been derived from this nearby air base. Pre-independence, this area was known as Dunkirk Lines.It has one of the highest rates of real estate in the entire state due to easy accessibility to work and leisure as well as good educational institutions, making it a coveted and highly sought after residential destination. 
- North = Pune Airport
- West = Shastri Nagar
- Center = Lohegaon
- South = Wadgaon Sheri
- East = Chandan Nagar (Pune), Hadapsar
|Municipal Corporation||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|MLA||Jagdish Mulik (BJP)|
|MP||Anil Shirole (BJP)|
The Pune-Ahmnednagar highway (MH SH 27) passes through this area. Airport Road.
There are multiple hotels in the area such as:
- Symbiosis Institute of Design
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts
- Symbiosis Law School
- Air Force School, Viman Nagar
- Symbiosis Centre For Management Studies
- Symbiosis Centre For Media And Communication
- International Institute of Hotel Management
- Pune Airport
- Viman Nagar Joggers Park
- Aga Khan Palace
- Fly India Paramotor Club (Paragliding)
- Phoenix Market City Mall
- Udaan Biodiversity Park Zensar has collaborated with the Pune Municipal Corporation to transform a leased 2 acre barren area into a biodiversity park in Viman Nagar (Pune). The park is experiential and educative, addressing all senses: the use of colourful plants proximate to the entrance welcomes visitors (sight), followed by a segment comprising medicinally therapeutic herbs (touch and taste), aromatic herbs (smell), the use of bird-friendly trees (sound) and a 500sqft water body (sight). What makes this park different is that it encourages visitors to pluck and taste, rub and smell, extending interaction from the visual to the experiential. Through this experiential interaction, guided by helpful signages, visitors are able to appreciate the therapeutic influence of a tulsi or neem leaf and also learn about the plants as the source of various household remedies. The park attracts a number of schools on educational excursions. Another unique aspect of the Park is the trail with braille signages which help engage visually-challenged visitors. The park attracts more than 300 visitors a day comprising leisure walkers, picnickers and students.
- Viman Nagar Rollerskating Rink
- Aditi (13 February 2015). "Viman Nagar-Nagar Road is the belt to bet on in Pune". India Today. Pune. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Zensar is a global information digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey | Zensar". www.zensar.com. Retrieved 2017-10-08.
- "Pune Municipal Corporation".
- "Udaan Biodiversity Park | Zensar". www.zensar.com. Retrieved 2017-10-08.
- "Cops chalk out Plan B for airport VIP traffic - Pune Mirror -". Pune Mirror. Retrieved 2017-10-08.
|This article about a location in Pune district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|