Number of locations
|Services||Luxury Hotels and resorts|
Number of employees
Novotel hotels include:
- Novotel Surfers Paradise
- Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
- Novotel Melaka
- Novotel Riyadh Al-Anoud
- Novotel Jeddah Tahlia
- Novotel Yanbu
- Novotel Dammam Business Park
- Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Hotel
- Novotel London Heathrow
- Novotel Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
Before Zhang Zhijun's arrival at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport hotel as part of the 2014 Wang-Zhang Meeting, the hotel had also been the scene for an incident which was condemned by the Taiwan Association for Human Rights. After members of protest organizations related to the Sunflower Movement had been found to have booked a room at the hotel, police and hotel staff reportedly entered the room without authorization and demanded the guests check out immediately. Hotel management said in a statement that the number of people staying in the room did not correspond with the number registered at the reception. The extra guests were seen moving around inside the hotel, and calls for an explanation remained unanswered, the hotel said. The activists later complained they had been unlawfully detained in their room after the forced entry, with no water or food allowed into the room. Seven of the guests sued Novotel for this incident in September 2014.
- "Novotel Partners with Canadian Wildlife Federation to Offer Adventure Package". PR Newswire. CNW Group. 5 July 2007.
- "Novotel Melaka - Book 4 Star Hotels in Malacca". www.novotel-melaka.com.
- 張志軍抵台 野蠻飯店 踹門趕示威房客
- News, Taiwan. "Clashes welcome Chinese minister in Taiwan - Taiwan News". taiwannews.com.tw.
- "住飯店遭破門 林飛帆：現在是戒嚴嗎？ - 政治 - 新頭殼 Newtalk". 新頭殼 Newtalk.
- Wen, Lii (25 September 2014). "'Room service' group to sue Novotel staff and police". Taipei Times. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Novotel.|