West Nippon Expressway Company
|Nishi Nippon Kōsoku-dōro Kabushiki Gaisha|
|Government-owned corporation (K.K.)|
|Predecessor||Japan Highway Public Corporation|
|Founded||October 1, 2005|
|Headquarters||Kita-ku, Osaka, Tokyo, Japan|
|Kansai, Chūgoku, Kyūshū, Shikoku and Okinawa|
|Yoshinari Ishizuka (President)|
|Owner||Minister of Finance (100%)|
Number of employees
The West Nippon Expressway Company Limited (西日本高速道路株式会社 Nishi Nippon Kōsoku-dōro Kabushiki Gaisha?), abbreviated as NEXCO West Japan (NEXCO西日本 NEXCO Nishi Nippon?), is one of the main operators of expressways and toll roads in Japan. It is headquartered on the 19th floor of Dojima Avanza in Kita-ku, Osaka. The company was established on October 1, 2005 as a result of the privatization of Japan Highway Public Corporation. The company manages roadways mainly in the Kansai and Chūgoku regions as well as on Kyūshū, Shikoku, and Okinawa Island. Roadways in other regions of Japan are managed by East Nippon Expressway Company and Central Nippon Expressway Company.
- "報告事項". 第１１期事業報告 (PDF) (Report). 西日本高速道路株式会社. 2016-06-27. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- "W-NEXCO Corporate Information" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- Mizutani, Fumitoshi; Uranishi, Shuji (2006). Privatization of the Japan Highway Public Corporation: Policy Assessment (pdf). 46th Congress for the European Regional Science Association. Volos, Greece. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "W-NEXCO Area of Operations" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- (Japanese) West Nippon Expressway Company
|This article related to a road in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|