The 22nd New York City Meetup event will be held on Saturday, November 20, 2010 at Ollie's Noodle Shop at 2957 Broadway by 116th St in Uptown Manhattan.
- Ollie's Noodle Shop 2957 Broadway by 116th St. 5:00PM onwards, maybe drinks or brownies later.
This will be a very special eating-and-schmoozing-only meetup, with no fussy agenda or anything.
Late arrival info and Transportation
If you plan on arriving late, and are concerned about not finding your way to the group, you can drop your mobile phone number ahead of time at Special:Emailuser/Pharos (e-mail will not be able to be checked during the actual meetup time; leave requests ahead of time).
Nearby subway stations:
- Pharos (talk) 17:01, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Newyorkbrad (talk) 17:10, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- "Booyah", as someone I work with is prone to saying. keɪɑtɪk flʌfi (talk) 17:35, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Since it's a 5-minute walk for me... T. Canens (talk) 17:51, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Half hour trot for me; see ya' Jim.henderson (talk) 18:38, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Just a few minutes walk for me, so I'll be there. Robert Pollard (talk) 16:08, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Most definitely.Mitch32(Transportation Historian) 01:52, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- I've been meaning to get to one of these things. Now that its practically right around the corner I've got no excuse. Look forward to meeting y'all. -- InspectorTiger (talk) 22:54, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
DGG ( talk ) 23:46, 17 November 2010 (UTC) only about 50-50 that I'll be able to make it DGG ( talk ) 03:53, 20 November 2010 (UTC)Sorry, can't do it. DGG ( talk ) 21:10, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- Savidan 14:54, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
Sabrebattletank (talk) 18:31, 19 November 2010 (UTC)hate to back out at this late a time, but something's come up Sabrebattletank (talk) 21:38, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- Jeremyb (talk) 18:38, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- I attended — Becksguy (talk) 06:19, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- I actually will be in NYC, but my thing ends at 6pm. Not sure if I can get out early. Metallurgist (talk) 07:55, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- I think you'd be more than welcome to come late, Metallurgist. This isn't going to be the sort of meetup where we call to order and then glare at latecomers. Although you might miss out on the start of some awesome noodle sampling :) keɪɑtɪk flʌfi (talk) 15:01, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps, depends on my level of schoolwork grading/lesson planning/budget/.oknazevad (talk) 15:48, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I have to be in Westchester for a party at 6. Will try to stop by and say hello at 5 before I go. RegentsPark (talk) 18:21, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps depends on my health.--Wlmg (talk) 19:37, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- May attend. (Salmon1 (talk) 14:59, 20 November 2010 (UTC))
- I might stop by for a while. I'm going to a new music concert at Columbia at 8 PM. The concert is free, so let me know if you want your name on the guest list to get past the security guard as a non-student (I'm not a student there, either). I probably shouldn't go to Ollie's, because I literally have no money until I get paid again, and 100% of that goes to pay bills.--Scottandrewhutchins (talk) 16:30, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Robert Greer (talk) 17:28, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Doubtful. It's a long trip, though I like the agenda. JNW (talk) 15:21, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I always work on the weekends...Modernist (talk) 15:29, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Once again, I have a commitment that would really preclude going down for this. Daniel Case (talk) 15:09, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
Attendees of record
- Wikipedians/Wikimedians, from the sign-up sheet.