Houses on Nantwich Road, Wimboldsley
|Wimboldsley shown within Cheshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Wimboldsley is a village and former civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, in the north-west of England, approximately 2 miles south of Middlewich. The civil parish population taken at the 2011 census was 153.
A small area in the west of the civil parish falls within the Weaver Valley Area of Special County Value. Adjacent to this area, on the eastern bank of the River Weaver, is the Site of Special Scientific Interest of Wimboldsley Wood.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- The Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council (Reorganisation of Community Governance) (Stanthorne and Wimboldsley) Order 2015 (PDF), Cheshire West and Chester Council, 30 March 2015, retrieved 8 October 2016
- Cheshire County Council: Interactive Mapping: Areas of Special County Value: Weaver Valley (accessed 3 March 2009)
- Natural England: Wimboldsley Wood (accessed 16 April 2010)
- Natural England: Nature on the Map: Wimboldsley Wood SSSI (accessed 16 April 2010)
Media related to Wimboldsley at Wikimedia Commons
|This Cheshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|