Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
|First released||November 11, 2018|
|Predecessor||Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S|
|Dimensions||157.9 mm × 74.7 mm × 8.5 mm (6.22 in × 2.94 in × 0.33 in)|
|Mass||218 g (7.7 oz)|
|Operating system||Android 9.0 "Pie" MIUI|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) Kryo|
|Memory||6, 8 or 10 GB LPDDR4x RAM|
|Storage||128 or 256 GB|
|Display||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density) Super AMOLED|
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 was launched in Beijing on 25 October 2018. It is the successor for the Mi MIX 2S. This time Xiaomi uses a true bezel-less display with a magnetic sliding front camera setup.
Xiaomi unveiled a 5G version of the Mi MIX 3 on 24 February 2019 at MWC 2019. The Mi MIX 3 5G's hardware remains mostly the same, however, it has a newer Snapdragon 855 processor, a Qualcomm X50 5G modem and a larger 3800 mAh battery. The Mi Mix 3 5G is also more expensive at 600 euros, or $680 (the regular Mi Mix 3 retails for 560 euros, or $535). It will be available in May 2019, but it will not be available in Jade Green or Forbidden City Blue, and there is no longer a variant with 10 GB of RAM.
- Display- The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 comes with a 6.4-inch 2340 x 1080 Full HD+ OLED panel with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 93.4%.
- Processor- The Mi MIX 3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor and the Adreno 630 GPU.
- Camera- The Mi MIX 3 has 4 cameras, two at the front and two at the rear. The back of the phone sports a 12MP Sony IMX363 with f/1.8 aperture, 1.4-micron and a 12MP Samsung S5K3M3+ with f/2.4 aperture, 1-micron pixels camera. It also supports OIS and 960FPS slow-motion videos with AI. There is a 24MP Sony IMX576 sensor with 1.8-micron pixels and a 2MP depth sensor with AI features on the front slider area of the device.
- RAM and Storage- The Mi MIX 3 has 4 variants: 6GB RAM/128GB, 8GB RAM/128GB, 8GB RAM/256 GB and 10GB RAM/256GB.
- Battery- The Mi MIX 3 has a 3200 mAh battery with 10W wireless charging.
- Software- The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie.
- Carroll, Paul (25 October 2018). "Xiaomi Mi MIX 3: Excellent all-rounder".
- Warren, Tom (24 February 2019). "Xiaomi unveils 5G version of its Mi Mix 3 with a sliding camera". The Verge. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G". gsmArena. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Full specifications, features". Androidleo.com. 2018-11-23. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- "Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 launch highlights: Price, specifications, features". hindustantimes.com. 2018-10-25. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Mi Mix 3 specs". Mi Global Home. Retrieved 24 Mar 2019.
- "Mi Mix 3 5G specs". Mi Global Home. Retrieved 24 Mar 2019.