Ya'qub ibn Ishaq al-Israili (Arabic: يعقوب بن إسحاق الاسرائيلي; d. 1208 CE) was a 12th-century Egyptian Jewish physician.
- "Treatise of the Errors of the Physicians in Damascus": on the improper medical care he observed during a visit to Damascus.
In addition, Ibn Abi Usaibia recorded that Ya'qub wrote the following works:
- "Maḳalah fi Kawanîn Ṭabiyah" (Treatise on the Canons of Medicine)
- "Kitab al-Nazh" (Book of Pleasure)
- "Kitab fi Mizaj Dimashka" (Book Containing Three Treatises)
- "Masail Ṭabiyah" (Questions of Medicine)