|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Registry||Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation|
|Sponsor||Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation|
|Intended use||Entities connected with Ethiopia|
|Actual use||Has some limited use in Ethiopia|
|Registration restrictions||None known|
|Structure||Registrations are made at the third level beneath established subdomains|
|Website||Ethio-Internet Domain Name Service|
.et is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Ethiopia. "et" is also the French and Latin word for "and", which would permit many domain hacks if it weren't for the fact that second-level domain names aren't sold. Registrations are made at third level.
Second-level domains 
A number of second-level domains exist.
- .com.et, for commercial companies.
- .gov.et, for governmental organizations.
- .org.et, for non-profit organizations and non-governmental organizations.
- .edu.et, for educational institutions.
- .net.et, for network-related companies.
- .biz.et, for businesses.
- .name.et, for individuals.
- .info.et, for all uses.
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|