157th (Highland Light Infantry) Brigade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 157th (Highland Infantry) Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was assigned to the 52nd (Lowland) Division and served in the Middle East and on the Western Front.
- 1/5th Battalion, Highland Light Infantry
- 1/6th Battalion, Highland Light Infantry
- 1/7th Battalion, Highland Light Infantry
- 1/9th Battalion, Highland Light Infantry
- 1/5th Battalion, Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders
- 157th Machine Gun Company
- 157th Trench Mortar Battery
- "52nd (Lowland) Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
|This article about a specific British military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|