1911 Wimbledon Championships
|1911 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date:||June 26 – July 8 |
London, United Kingdom
|Anthony Wilding |
|Dorothea Lambert Chambers |
|Andre Gobert / Max Decugis |
The 1911 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 26 June until 8 July. It was the 35th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1911.
The men's singles entry reached three figures, when 104 players entered the Challenge Round.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives, Ltd. 1977)
1911 Australasian Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1911 U.S. National Championships