|IATA: AAL – ICAO: EKYT|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||Aalborg Lufthavn a.m.b.a.|
|Elevation AMSL||10 ft / 3 m|
|08L/26R||2,654||8,707||Concrete / Asphalt / Bitumen|
|Source: Danish AIP|
Aalborg Airport (Danish: Aalborg Lufthavn) (IATA: AAL, ICAO: EKYT) is a dual-use (civilian/military) airport located in Nørresundby, Aalborg Municipality, Denmark, which is 3.5 NM (6.5 km; 4.0 mi) northwest of Aalborg.
The airport resides at an elevation of 10 feet (3 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 08L/26R is 2,654 by 45 metres (8,707 ft × 148 ft) and 08R/26L is 2,549 by 23 metres (8,363 ft × 75 ft).
Airlines and destinations
operated by North Flying
|Atlantic Airways||Seasonal: Vágar|
operated by Sun Air of Scandinavia
|Danish Air Transport||Stavanger, Stord|
operated by KLM Cityhopper
operated by Lufthansa CityLine
|Frankfurt (begins 30 March 2015)|
|Norwegian Air Shuttle||Alicante, Copenhagen, London-Gatwick, Málaga
Seasonal: Gran Canaria, Palma de Mallorca
|Scandinavian Airlines||Copenhagen, Oslo-Gardermoen
Seasonal: Málaga (begins 20 December 2014), Nice, Split
operated by Braathens Regional
- Greenland Express has its headquarters at the airport as well.
- Passagertal 2000–2013
- "EKYT – Aalborg" (PDF). AIP Denmark. Copenhagen: Trafikstyrelsen/Danish Transport Authority. 13 December 2012. AD 2 – EKYT. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Contact Us." North Flying. Retrieved on 15 December 2011. "North Flying's headquarters are located in Aalborg Airport." and "North Flying A/S North Flying Terminal Aalborg Airport DK – 9400 Nørresundby Denmark"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aalborg Airport.|
- Aalborg Airport official site: Danish or English
- AIP Denmark: Aalborg – EKYT
- VFR Flight Guide Denmark: Aalborg – EKYT
- Aalborg Airport Project details