|IATA: AAL – ICAO: EKYT|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||Aalborg Lufthavn a.m.b.a.|
|Location||Nørresundby, Aalborg Municipality, Denmark|
|Elevation AMSL||10 ft / 3 m|
|08L/26R||2,654||8,707||Concrete / Asphalt / Bitumen|
|Source: Danish AIP|
Aalborg Airport (Danish: Aalborg Lufthavn) (IATA: AAL, ICAO: EKYT) is a dual-use (civilian/military) airport located in Nørresundby, Aalborg Municipality, Denmark, which is 3.5 NM (6.5 km; 4.0 mi) northwest of Aalborg. Aalborg Airport is the third largest airport in Denmark with approximately 1.4 million travellers per year. It has a 4E (cat. 7) classification.
Airlines and destinations
operated by North Flying
|Atlantic Airways||Seasonal: Vágar|
operated by Sun Air of Scandinavia
|Danish Air Transport||Stavanger|
operated by KLM Cityhopper
|Norwegian Air Shuttle||Alicante, Copenhagen, London-Gatwick, Málaga, Oslo-Gardermoen (ends 19 January 2014)
Seasonal: Gran Canaria, Palma de Mallorca
|Scandinavian Airlines||Copenhagen, Oslo-Gardermoen (begins 30 March 2014)
Seasonal: Nice (begins 1 July 2014), Split (begins 1 July 2014)
operated by Golden Air
In addition, the following charter airlines provide non-scheduled connections to Aalborg Airport: BH Air, Corendon Airlines, Freebird Airlines, Jet Time, Onur Air and Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia.
- "EKYT – Aalborg" (PDF). AIP Denmark. Copenhagen: Trafikstyrelsen/Danish Transport Authority. 13 December 2012. AD 2 – EKYT. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Contact Us." North Flying. Retrieved on 15 December 2011. "North Flying's headquarters are located in Aalborg Airport." and "North Flying A/S North Flying Terminal Aalborg Airport DK – 9400 Nørresundby Denmark"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aalborg Airport.|
- Aalborg Airport official site: Danish or English
- AIP Denmark: Aalborg – EKYT
- VFR Flight Guide Denmark: Aalborg – EKYT