Bimini Island Air
Bimini Island Air, Inc./Ltd. was a part 135 shared charter operator with its headquarters in unincorporated Broward County, Florida, near Fort Lauderdale. Operating out of Fort Lauderdale, Bimini Island Air flew to various Islands in the Bahamas including Bimini, Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay and Freeport. Bimini Island Air focus cities were Bimini and Marsh Harbour. Their FAA operating certificate has been returned to the FAA pending an appeal, they are not currently operating.
- Marsh Harbour
- Treasure Cay
- North Eleuthera
- San Salvador
- Key West
- Ft. Lauderdale International
- Ft. Lauderdale Executive
The Bimini Island Air fleet consisted of the following aircraft as of April 7, 2011: As of September 22, 2011 it has been repossessed by leasing company.
|Saab 340B||1||30||All||Twin engine Turboprop with 2 Pilots and 1 Flight Attendant.|
- "Contact Us." Bimini Island Air. Retrieved on July 12, 2011. "Bimini Island Air, Inc./Ltd. 3000 NW 59 Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309"
- "Zoning Map." City of Dania Beach. Retrieved on May 12, 2010.
- "Contact Us." Creston Aviation. Retrieved on December 17, 2011. "3000 NW 59th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309"
- "Broward County Elevator Master List." Broward County. p. 7 of 260. Retrieved on December 17, 2011. "0109917 CRESTON AVIATION 3000 NW 59 ST , FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33309"