Colfax Township, Marion County, Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,463 ft (446 m)|
|• Density||8.1/sq mi (3.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-05:00)|
|FIPS code||20-14800 |
|GNIS feature ID||477128 |
Colfax Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- City of Ramona.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Lewis Cemetery, located in Section 2 T17S R3E.
- Lutheran Church Cemetery, located in Section 19 T17S R3E.
- Mohn Cemetery (aka Tampa Mennonite Cemetery), located in Section 32 T17S R3E.
- St. Johns Lutheran Church Cemetery (aka North Tampa Cemetery), located in Section 6 T17S R3E.
- St. Mary's Catholic Church Cemetery, located in Section 19 T17S R3E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Colfax". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Colfax
- Marion County Cemetery List.
||Banner Township (Dickinson County)||Hope Township (Dickinson County)||Lyon Township (Dickinson County)|
|Blaine Township||Lost Springs Township|
|Durham Park Township||Clark Township||Clear Creek Township|
|This article about a location in Marion County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|