Wilson Township, Marion County, Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,352 ft (412 m)|
|• Density||5.6/sq mi (2.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-05:00)|
|FIPS code||20-79750 |
|GNIS feature ID||477362 |
Wilson Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- Unincorporated community of Aulne.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Cedar Rest Cemetery (aka Marion County Home Cemetery) (aka Poor Farm Cemetery), located in Section 16 T20S R3E.
- Spring Branch Catholic Cemetery, located in Section 21 T20S R3E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Wilson". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 19, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Wilson
- Marion County Cemetery List.
||Risley Township||Gale Township||Centre Township|
|Liberty Township||Centre Township|
|East Branch Township||Catlin Township||Fairplay Township|
|This article about a location in Marion County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|