Jamaica Stock Exchange
The four founding members were:
- Mr Willard Samms - Annett & Company Limited
- Mr Raglan S Golding - Capital Market Services (Ja) Ltd
- Mr Edward E Gayle - Edward Gayle & Company Ltd
- Mr Anthony Lloyd - Pitfield Mckay Ross & Co Ltd.
The Stock Market commenced operations On Monday 3 February 1969 it commenced operations when Stocktrading was restricted to Broker-members who traded both as agents and as principals.
On 14 October 2014, it was announced that the Jamaica Stock Exchange became the 16th announced member of the United Nations Sustainable Stock Exchanges initiative.
- "Mukhisa Kituyi, UNCTAD: Sustainable Stock Exchanges and the 21st Century Challenge for Global Finance". CFI. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
|last1=in Authors list (help)