||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE) (Chinese: 深圳证券交易所) is one of the People's Republic of China's three stock exchanges, alongside the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is based in Shenzhen, China. The market capitalization of its listed companies was about US$ 1 trillion in 2011.
State-owned companies 
Many of the companies within this market are subsidiaries of companies in which the Chinese government maintains controlling interest.
Shenzhen Stock Exchange (inner view)
The exchange has pre-market sessions from 09:15am to 09:25am and normal trading sessions from 09:30am to 11:30am and 1:00pm to 3:00pm China Standard Time (UTC+8) on all days of the week except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance.  
The exchange opened the ChiNext (创业板) board,  a NASDAQ-type exchange for high-growth, high-tech start-ups, on October 23, 2009. 
Market data 
(As of July 2008)
Many Chinese companies are listed on this exchange.
See also 
- ^ World-exchanges.org
- ^ Shenzhen Stock Exchange official page on trading
- ^ Shenzhen Stock Exchange Trading Rules Chapter 2 Session 3
- ^ Shenzhen Stock Exchange official page About ChiNext
- ^ Shenzhen Stock Exchange Press Release, 2009-10-26 (in Chinese)
- ^ World Federation of Exchanges, July 2008 market statistics
External links