Lingua franca (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lingua Franca)
Lingua Franca or lingua franca can mean:
- A lingua franca is a language used for communication between speakers of different languages.
- Such languages are now listed in List of lingua francas.
- Mediterranean Lingua Franca, also known as Sabir, such a language used around the Mediterranean from the 11th to 19th century
- Lingua Franca (magazine), a periodical
- Old Frankish, the language of the Franks
- "Linguafranc", song by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation from the 2013 album Love & Peace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.