List of airports in Europe
Lists by country
Due to the number of airports, each country or territory has a separate list:
Countries without airports
Andorra has no airports for fixed-wing aircraft, but it has three heliports — in Andorra la Vella, La Massana, and Arinsal. The nearest airport for fixed-wing aircraft is La Seu d'Urgell Airport, Spain, ten kilometers south of the Andorran border, which is currently used for general aviation traffic, but intended to be developed as a commercial airport, redenominated "Pirineus–Andorra Airport". The nearest airports with scheduled commercial service are Carcassonne Airport, Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport and Lleida-Alguaire Airport. The nearest major airports are Barcelona Airport, Girona Airport, and Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, which all have transfers to Andorra by bus.
|This section requires expansion. (December 2014)|
San Marino has an airport in Torraccia. It is owned by the AeroClub San Marino (ACS). There is also a heliport in Borgo Maggiore. Transfers to San Marino by bus are available from the Federico Fellini International Airport, located near Rimini, Italy.
Vatican City does not have any airports as the size of the country is too small to accommodate.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe
- List of the busiest airports in Europe
- List of the largest airports in the Nordic countries
- "Se reabre el aeropuerto de La Seu d'Urgell, cerrado desde 1984" (in Spanish). Lavanguardia.es. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
- "azfreight.com". Azworldairports.com. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
- (Italian) AeroClub San Marino official site