Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region IV
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2010)|
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region IV is one of the regions of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, oversees the southern midwestern and the western United States.
Region IV consists of 14 nuclear power plants.
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant in Avila Beach
- San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station near San Clemente - Retired as of June, 2013 and currently being decommissioned.
- River Bend Nuclear Generating Station in St. Francisville
- Waterford Nuclear Generating Station near Hahnville
- Cooper Nuclear Station near Brownville
- Fort Calhoun Nuclear Generating Station near Fort Calhoun and Blair
- Comanche Peak Nuclear Generating Station near Glen Rose
- South Texas Nuclear Generating Station near Bay City