|An intermittently closed semi-mature saline coastal lagoon; or Perennial river|
|State||New South Wales|
|Regions||South Eastern Highlands (IBRA), South Coast|
|- right||Leos Creek|
|Source||Nullica Hill, Nullica State Forest|
|- location||west of Eden|
|- elevation||137 m (449 ft)|
|Mouth||Tasman Sea, South Pacific Ocean|
|- location||Nullica Bay, Twofold Bay|
|Length||11 km (7 mi)|
|Depth||0.6 m (2 ft)|
|Basin||55 km2 (21 sq mi)|
|Area||0.3 km2 (0 sq mi)|
|Website: NSW Environment & Heritage|
Course and features
The Nullica River rises below Nullica Hill within Nullica State Forest, approximately 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) west of Eden, The river flows generally east southeast, joined by one minor tributary, before reaching its mouth and emptying into Nullica Bay, within Twofold Bay, and spilling into the Tasman Sea of the South Pacific Ocean, east of Nullica. The river descends 137 metres (449 ft) over its 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) course.
The catchment area of the river is 55 square kilometres (21 sq mi) with a volume of 176 megalitres (6.2×106 cu ft) over a surface area of 0.3 square kilometres (0.12 sq mi), at an average depth of 0.6 metres (2 ft 0 in).
West of the river's mouth, the Princes Highway crosses the Nullica River.
- "Nunnock River". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- Roy, P. S; Williams, R. J; Jones, A. R; Yassini, I; et al. (2001). "Structure and Function of South-east Australian Estuaries". Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 53: 351–384. doi:10.1006/ecss.2001.0796.
- "Map of Nullica River, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Nullica River". Coastal and floodplain management: Coastal zone management: Estuaries of NSW. NSW Environment and Heritage. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Towamba & Genoa catchment" (map). Office of Environment and Heritage. Government of New South Wales.