||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009)|
Shalom Harlow, 2007
December 5, 1973 |
|Height||5 ft 11.16 in (1.81 m)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Measurements||(US) 34-23-34 ; (EU) 86.5-58.5-86.5|
|Dress size||(US) 4 ; (EU) 34|
Shalom Harlow (born December 5, 1973) is a Canadian model and actress.
Life and career 
Harlow was born in Oshawa, Ontario, the daughter of Sandi Herbert and David Harlow. Her mother named her Shalom (שלום), meaning "peace" in Hebrew. She was discovered at a The Cure concert in Toronto and started modeling straight out of high school. She has since appeared on numerous magazine covers, editorials, and top runway shows, and appeared in movies and co-hosted MTV's House of Style with fellow supermodel Amber Valletta. She was the long-time favorite model for many designers who found that her look translated well between commercial and couture. She is the first ever winner of Vogue/VH1's Model of the Year Award. Harlow is the spokesperson for Chanel's Coco fragrance. She has two younger brothers, Chris and Nathan.
Most recently she featured as the only model in a digital catwalk for Viktor & Rolfs Spring/Summer 2009 show.
In 2012 she appears in the Cartier clip L'Odysée.
She lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- In & Out (1997), Sonya
- Cherry (1999), Leila Sweet
- Head Over Heels (2001), Jade
- Vanilla Sky (2001), Colleen
- The Salton Sea (2002), Nancy
- Happy Here and Now (2002), Muriel
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Judy Green
- I Love Your Work (2003), Charlotte
- Melinda and Melinda (2004), Joan
- Game 6 (2005), Paisly Porter
- The Last Romantic (2006), Christy Tipilton
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007), Maid
- 1998 Pirelli Calendar, June
- Shalom Harlow at the Internet Movie Database
- Shalom Harlow at the Fashion Model Directory
- Shalom Harlow @ AskMen.com
|Host of House of Style
1995-96 (co-host with Amber Valletta)