Jenner at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
|Born||Kendall Nicole Jenner
November 3, 1995
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||Sierra Canyon School|
|Occupation||model, reality television personality, author|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Kylie Jenner (sister)
Kendall Nicole Jenner (born November 3, 1995) is an American television personality and model. She is best known for appearing on the E! reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians that she shares with her family members. She has appeared as herself on a number of television shows and award ceremonies, and in 2012 acted in an episode of Hawaii Five-0. With her sister, Kylie, she designs a clothing line called "Kendall & Kylie." Jenner is also a runway model and appears at public events.
Early life and family
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California. She is the first daughter of Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner (formerly Kardashian, née Houghton). She has a younger sister, Kylie. Through her mother's side, she has three older half-sisters: Kourtney, Kim, Khloé Kardashian, and one brother Rob Kardashian. From her father, she has three older half-brothers: Burt, Brandon, and Brody, and an older half-sister, Casey.
As a professional model, Jenner was first featured in Paper magazine's "Beautiful People" article series with Kylie in 2010. She began her modeling career by signing with the Wilhelmina modelling agency at age 14. Her first modeling job was a campaign for Forever 21. She has done photo shoots with OK! magazine, Teen Vogue, and photographer Nick Saglimbeni. In Season 6 of Keeping up with the Kardashians, during a family photo shoot at Nick Saglimeni's SlickforceStudio, Saglimbeni encourages Jenner to pursue professional modeling as a career.
Also, she has modeled for the Sherri Hill dress line, which specializes in dresses for proms and pageants. She also modeled at the official Hello Kitty Launch for Forever 21 in Los Angeles. Seventeen magazine chose Kendall along with Kylie Jenner as Style Stars of 2011 and also the new 'Style Ambassadors' for the magazine. Kendall and Kylie have hosted events such as the Glee: The 3D Concert Movie red carpet and the The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 red carpet event in Los Angeles; the two also did an interview in the Bing Box at The Hunger Games premiere on March 12, 2012.
With her sister, Kylie, she designs and inspires a clothing line called "Kendall & Kylie" available exclusively at PacSun. Kendall has two nail lacquers from the Nicole O.P.I nail polish brand called "All Kendall-ed up" and "Kendall on the Katwalk".
|2012||Hawaii Five-0||AJ||TV series (1 episode: "I Ka Wa Mamua")|
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2008||E! True Hollywood Story||Documentary|
|2009||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||TV series|
|2011||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||TV series (2 episodes)|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||TV series|
|2012||America's Next Top Model Cycle 18||TV series|
|2014||MuchMusic Video Awards||Co-host|
- Marcus, Stephanie (August 16, 2011). "Kim Kardashian's Height: How Tall Are Kim, Kendall, Khloe, Kylie & Kourtney? (PHOTOS)". The Huffington Post.
- "Kendall Nicole Jenner, Born 11/03/1995". California Birth Index. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Retrieved 2013-02-08.
- Echlin, Hobey (2010-03-29). "Beautiful People 2010: Kendall & Kylie Jenner". Paper (Paper Publishing Company). Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- Staff writers (2010-10-07). "Kendall & Kylie Open Up in Interview & Photoshoot". OK! (Northern & Shell). Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- "Video: Keeping Up with the Kardashians". IMDB. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
- "Kendall Looks So Beautiful". Kim Kardashian Blog: Official website. Retrieved 2011-03-26.
- Jenner, Kendall (2010-03-29). "Hosting The Hello Kitty Launch". Retrieved 2011-02-09.[dead link]
- Kim Kardashian (2011-10-06). "Kendall Jenner Models Swimsuits in New Campaign - E! Online". Au.eonline.com. Retrieved 2012-04-14.
- Gibson, Cristina (September 15, 2011) "See Kendall Jenner's Runway Modeling Debut!". E! Online.
- Gibson, Cristina (September 8, 2011). "Kylie and Kendall Jenner Modeling, Hosting Fashion Week Parties!". E! Online Australia.
- Keltner de Valle, Jane. "Growing-up Kardashian; Kendall and Kylie Jenner". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kendall Jenner.|