||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015)|
Jenner at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival
|Born||Kendall Nicole Jenner
November 3, 1995
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Dress size||2–4 (US), 32–34 (EU)|
|Shoe size||8.5 (US), 39 (EU), 6 (UK)|
|Manager||The Society Management (New York City)|
Kendall Nicole Jenner (born November 3, 1995) is an American fashion model and television personality. Jenner first came to public attention for appearing in the E! reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Jenner is a part of an emerging fashion movement which has been dubbed "Social Media Modelling" by Harper's Bazaar and 'the Instagirl era' by Vogue. After working in commercial print ad campaigns and photoshoots, Jenner had breakout seasons in 2014, walking the runways for high fashion designers during the New York, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks. Jenner is known for posting celebrity selfies and career updates to her followers on social media.
Early life and family
Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California to former Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and television personality Kris Jenner. Jenner was raised in a blended family with one younger sister, Kylie Jenner, and eight half-siblings. Through Bruce Jenner and second wife Linda Thompson, Jenner is paternal half sister to indie pop singer Brandon Jenner and The Hills actor Sam "Brody" Jenner. Through mother Kris Jenner and Kris' now-deceased first husband, attorney Robert Kardashian, Jenner is maternal half sister to reality television celebrities Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, and Robert Arthur Kardashian.
Jenner was raised with her sister and maternal half-siblings in Calabasas, a suburb west of Los Angeles. She attended Sierra Canyon School before switching to homeschooling with sister Kylie Jenner in order to pursue modelling. Jenner graduated in 2014.
Jenner began modeling at age 14 when Wilhelmina Models signed her on July 12, 2009. Jenner's first modeling job was the Rocker Babes With A Twist campaign for Forever 21 in December 2009 and January 2010. Jenner featured in a Teen Vogue Snapshot on April 19, 2010. In September, 2011, Jenner walked for Sherri Hill during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week By the end of 2012, Jenner had covers on numerous teen-oriented magazines including American Cheerleader, Teen Prom, Looks, Raine, GenLux, Flavour Magazine, GoGirl, and Miss Vogue Australia. Jenner also modelled in swimwear campaigns with White Sands Australia, Leah Madden, and Agua Bendita.
On November 21, 2013, Jenner signed with The Society Management. In the spring of 2014, Jenner walked Fashion Weeks in New York for Marc Jacobs, London for Giles Deacon, and Paris for Givenchy and Chanel. In May 2014, Jenner made her socialite debuts at the New York City Met Ball and Cannes Film Festival. In June 2014, Jenner featured in Interview and was cast in a Givenchy campaign. In July 2014, Karl Lagerfeld picked Jenner to walk for Chanel in Paris. Jenner was on the cover of LOVE's August issue, where she was hailed as "the 'It Girl' of the season" by LOVE editor Katie Grand. Jenner was on two September issue Teen Vogue covers.
During the month of September 2014, Jenner walked in New York for Donna Karan, Diane Von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, and Marc Jacobs; Milan for Fendi, Ports 1961, Bottega Veneta, Pucci, and Dolce & Gabbana; and Paris for Sonia Rykiel, Balmain, Givenchy, and Chanel. Jenner also participated in a feminist rally-themed Chanel event with Gisele Bundchen and Cara Delevingne. In December 2014, Jenner and Delevingne walked Chanel’s Metiers D’Art in Salzburg.
On November 15, 2014, Jenner announced through her social media accounts that she had been selected as the new global face of Estée Lauder. Within 3 days of the announcement, the company's Instagram account gained 50,000 new followers, increasing their fanbase over 19% to 308,000 Instagrammers. On November 26, 2014, Jenner was added to Models.com's Top 50 list and placed #1 on their combined Social list: Jenner ranked as the #1 most followed model on Facebook and Instagram, and #2 most followed model on Twitter behind Tyra Banks, with a combined reach of 33.19 million followers by the end of December 2014. Jenner was named the second most Googled model in the world in December 2014.
On January 8, 2015, Jenner landed her first solo feature in Marc Jacobs' spring campaign. In the same month, Jenner also featured in a Karl Lagerfeld campaign and Chanel show for Paris Fashion Week. Jenner walked the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fashion Weeks in New York for Chanel Haute Couture, Alexander Wang, Diane Von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and Oscar de la Renta; London for Giles Deacon; Milan for Fendi and N°21; and Paris for H&M, Balmain, and Chanel. In March 2015, Jenner signed to become the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans. In April 2015, Jenner appeared on the covers of both Harper's Bazaar and GQ, and featured in a Fendi campaign with Victoria's Secret Angel Lily Donaldson. In May, Jenner was announced as the new face of Penshoppe.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have co-hosted public events together. The Jenner sisters hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California on August 6, 2011. The Jenners hosted the premiere of The Vow  in Hollywood, California on February 6, 2012. The Jenner sisters interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games premiere in the Bing Box at The Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on March 12, 2012. Kendall Jenner presented at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, where she mistook band 5 Seconds Of Summer as One Direction live on national television. The Jenner sisters co-hosted the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on June 15, 2014. Jenner drew considerable attention for the risqué Fausto Puglisi-designed dress she wore on the red carpet.
In 2010 Jenner was cast in boy band One Call's Blacklight video, along with Ashley Benson and Kevin McHale. In 2012, Jenner appeared as AJ on the I Ka Wa Mamua episode of Hawaii Five-0. Jenner did voiceover for the character Strawberry in The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange episode Shakesparagus Speare (Season 2, episode 23), which aired on January 20, 2014. In August 2014, Jenner appeared in singer Partynextdoor's video Recognize with sister Kylie Jenner and rapper Drake.
Seventeen magazine featured Kendall and Kylie Jenner as Style Stars of 2011 and featured them as Seventeen's Style Ambassadors for the magazine. In 2014, the Jenner sisters co-authored novel Rebels: City of Indra with ghostwriter Maya Sloan.
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors nail polish, All Kendall-ed up and Kendall on the Katwalk. The Jenner sisters earned $100,000 each for their OPI endorsements in 2013. On November 15, 2012, the Jenner sisters previewed The Kendall & Kylie collection with PacSun which launched on February 2013. Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line. In July 2013 the Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewellery collection. In February 2014, Kendall and Kylie launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden's Madden Girl line for Nordstrom. On October 13, 2014, Time magazine named the Jenner sisters as two of the most influential teens of 2014 for their considerable influence among teens on social media. On November 28, 2014, Dazed's editors chose Jenner as the top creative to watch out for in 2015. She featured her on a triple-cover issue of the magazine and made a Mean Girls-inspired “Burn Book” parody to answer back to her online bullies. Media rumors of a Kendall & Kylie clothing line collaboration with Topshop were confirmed on February 3, 2015.
Jenner dated fellow Sierra Canyon School alumnus and Nevada Wolf Pack wide receiver Julian Brooks from 2012 to 2013. The couple revealed their relationship by sharing anniversary messages on social media. Jenner dated One Direction member Harry Styles from November 2013 to February 2014. 
In May 2014, Jenner purchased a $1.4 million two-bedroom, 2.5-bath condominium in Los Angeles as her primary residence.
Jenner set up an eBay account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. The Kardashian and Jenner sisters used eBay in this way to raise $277,469.60 for their charites in 2013. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10, 2013. Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation. Jenner and Kim Kardashian attended a Christmas Eve visit with the kids at Children's Hospital Los Angeles on Tuesday December 24, 2013. Jenner joined Khloe Kardashian, Lil Twist, and The Game at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, 2014. The event was held to raise money for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise $1 million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer Chris Brown's two Kick’n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19, 2014 and on August 16, 2014. On February 14, 2015, Jenner appeared at Marc Jacobs' Bookmarc store in New York City for the launch of LOVE Magazine issue 13. Jenner posed in a limited-edition T-shirt sale to raise proceeds for Designers Against AIDS.
|2013-2014||American Music Awards||Presenter|
|2014||Billboard Music Awards||Presenter|
|2014||MuchMusic Video Awards||Co-host (with Kylie Jenner)|
As television personality
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2008||E! True Hollywood Story||Documentary|
|2009||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||TV series|
|2011||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||TV series (2 episodes)|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||TV series|
|2012||America's Next Top Model Cycle 18||TV series|
|2014||House of DVF||Guest Appearance – Episode "Show Day Showdown"|
|2012||Hawaii Five-0||AJ||TV series (season 3, episode 6: I Ka Wa Mamua)|
|2014||The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange||Strawberry||TV series (season 2, episode 23: Shakesparagus Speare)|
Awards and nominations
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Female Reality/Variety Star||Won|
|2014||Young Hollywood Awards||You're So Fancy||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Female Hottie||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Candie's Style Icon||Nominated|
|2014||Capricho Awards||More Style||Nominated|
- The Society Management. "Kendall" The Society Management. Retrieved April 18, 2015.
- "Kendall Jenner: California, Birth Record Index, 1905–1995" Mocavo.com, adapted from the California Department of Health website. Published at 12:00am on October 9, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Rutherford, Chrissy. "The Era Of The Social Media Models" Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Bain, Marc. "Data proves that Kendall Jenner is a one-person perfect storm on social media" Quartz, March 14, 2015.
- "After Five Years, Bruce Jenner and Second Wife Linda Find Happiness Is Not Working Out" People, Vol. 25, No. 6. February 10, 1986.
- Neale, April. "Brody Jenner supports sister Kendall Jenner" Monsters & Critics, November 26, 2013.
- McCane, Lindsay. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Drop out of Private School" WebProNews, September 29, 2013.
- "Kendall Jenner says she wants to focus on modelling career" CTV News, published Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:39PM EDT. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- Silberman, Lindsay. "The Next Jenner-ation: Kendall and Kylie Jenner open up about living life under the microscope" DuJour, August 2014.
- "Youngest Kardashian, 14, Signs On to Modeling Agency" US Weekly, January 6, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- DiNunno, Gina. "Kardashian Sister Lands a Modeling Gig" TV Guide, January 6, 2010.
- "Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Kendall Jenner Models for Forever 21" People, December 15, 2009. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- "Teen Vogue Snapshot: Kendall Jenner" Teen Vogue, April 19, 2010. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Editors. "Sherri Hill: Runway SS12" Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- Gibson, Cristina. "See Kendall Jenner's Runway Modeling Debut!" E! Online, September 15, 2011.
- Magazine cover photo. "Publicity for Kendall Jenner" Internet Movie Database. Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- Rodriguez, Priscilla. "What Helped Kendall Jenner Come Out of Her Shell? Cheering!" Teen.com, April 29, 2011.
- Jenner, Kendall. "My ‘Teen Prom’ Cover!" Kendall and Kylie Jenner, December 14, 2011.
- Chen, Tina. "Kendall Jenner’s Signing of Raine Magazine" Raine Magazine, September 3, 2012.
- Raine. "Volume 12: The Innovate Issue" Raine Magazine, June 26, 2012.
- Banks-Coloma, Sophia. "On Set With Kendall Jenner and Genlux Magazine" StyleHunter, September 24, 2012.
- GoGirl! Magazine. " Gogirl! May Star Issue is out now! The pretty @KendallJenner is on the cover" Google Plus, May 4, 2015.
- @IndonesiaMagz. "Kendall Jenner is on the cover of #Gogirl May 2015" Twitter, May 4, 2015.
- "Miss Vogue #3: Kendall Jenner" Vogue. Retrieved May 17, 2015 .
- "White Sands 2012 collection feat. Kendall Jenner. Photos by Paul Smith" Beach Fashion. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Pfeiffer, Kim. "Kendall Jenner Suits Up for Australian Swimwear Line" People Style Watch, August 4, 2011.
- Chen, Tanya. "Kendall Jenner Looks Stunning in New Agua Bendita Bikini Photoshoot" E!, May 31, 2013.
- H.Q. Roosevelt. "Kendall Jenner Is A Stonecold Fox For Agua Bendita" The Roosevelts, November 4, 2013.
- Mau, Dhani. "Kendall Jenner Signs With The Society Management: It's a big step towards a legitimate modeling career for the reality TV star", Fashionista, November 21, 2013.
- Cope, Rebecca. "Kendall Jenner signs with modelling agency." Harper's Bazaar UK, November 22, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Wilkinson, Isabel. "Kendall Jenner Just Walked in the Marc Jacobs Show" New York, February 13, 2014.
- Lockley, Hannah. "Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne And Jourdan Dunn Hit The Catwalk For Giles Deacon’s LFW Show" Entertainment Wise, February 17, 2014.
- Wilkinson, Isabel. "Kendall Jenner Walked in the Givenchy Show Today" New York, March 2, 2014.
- Keiser, Amanda. "First Marc Jacobs, Then Givenchy...Now Chanel?! Kendall Jenner Makes Another Killer Cameo at Paris Fashion Week" Teen Vogue, March 4, 2014. Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- Bull, Sarah. "Her biggest coup to date! Kendall Jenner cements her model standing as she walks in Chanel's Paris Fashion Week show" Daily Mail, March 4, 2014.
- Saad, Nardine. "Keeping up with Kendall Jenner at the Met Ball; so do Kim, Kanye", LA Times, May 6, 2014.
- Gray, Ali. "Kendall Jenner's Year Of Fashion Firsts Continues With Cannes" Marie Claire, May 15, 2014.
- Wallace, Chris (Senior Editor). "Fashion: Kendall Jenner" Interview, July 2014. Article originally posted June 4, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Lamont-Djite, Tara. "Kendall Jenner Stars in Givenchy Campaign – It’s the model's biggest fashion role yet" Harper's Bazaar, June 17, 2014.
- Mendoza, Monica. "Kendall Jenner Gets Punk Makeover for Paris Fashion Week" Ryan Seacrest, July 8, 2014.
- Heimbrod, Mimi. "Kendall Jenner Topless on the Cover of Love Magazine’s August Issue" Fashion Times, July 22, 2014.
- Keiser, Amanda. "Which Is Your Favorite Kendall Cover for our September Issue? Vote Here!" Teen Vogue, August 5, 2014.
- Lopez, John. "Kendall Jenner walks the catwalk with Karlie Kloss at Donna Karan NYFW show" Daily Mail, September 9, 2014.
- Smith, Lauren. "Kendall Jenner models with Naomi Campbell at DVF" Glamour, September 8, 2014.
- Olito, Frank. "Kendall Jenner Walks for Tommy Hilfiger, DVF at NY Fashion Week" Ryan Seacrest, September 8, 2014.
- Amos, Candace. "Kendall Jenner, Karlie Kloss, More Models Go Without Makeup at the Marc Jacobs Spring 2015 Runway Show" US Weekly, September 12, 2014.
- Parker, Ashley Joy. "Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015: Kendall Jenner Walks The Runway For Fendi, Ports 1961, Emilio Pucci, Bottega Veneta And Dolce & Gabbana" Fashion & Style, September 22, 2014.
- Amos, Candace. "Kendall Jenner Flashes Underboob in Black Sheer Outfit at the Sonia Rykiel Fashion Show in Paris" US Weekly, September 30, 2014.
- Walano, Rose. "Kendall Jenner Walks in Two See-Through Looks for Balmain Show at Paris Fashion Week" US Weekly, September 25, 2014.
- Bayley, Leanne. "Cara, Kendall, & Rosie don bleached eyebrows at PFW" Glamour, September 29, 2014.
- Swimer, Brigitte. "Kendall Jenner joins Cara Delevingne on Chanel catwalk in Paris" Reveal, September 30, 2014.
- Popp, Emily. "Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen and Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show" E!, September 30, 2014.
- Wang, Connie. "This Is Why Kendall Jenner Skipped The Victoria's Secret Show" Refinery29, December 3, 2014.
- "‘Instagirl’ Jenner Is Face of Lauder in Social-Media Push" Bloomberg, November 15, 2014.
- Moran, Nancy. "‘Instagirl’ Jenner Is Face of Lauder in Social-Media Push" Bloomberg News, November 15, 2014.
- Peppers, Margot. "Kendall Jenner has ALREADY boosted Estee Lauder's Instagram page by 50K followers - just days after announcing new role" DailyMail, November 18, 2014.
- "Top 50 Models" Models.com, November 26, 2014. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- "Social" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Social: Facebook" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Social: Instagram" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Social: Twitter" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- Darwin, Liza. "Exclusive: Google Ranks Top-Searched Models and Fashion Trends" Style.com, December 16, 2014.
- Rutherford, Chrissy. "Kendall Jenner Lands Coveted Marc Jacobs Campaign: The supermodel-in-the-making is featured solo in her latest campaign" Harper's Bazaar, January 8, 2015.
- Duggan, Leeann."Bet You Can't Spot Kendall Jenner In These Ads" Refinery29, January 26, 2015.
- Nnadi, Chioma. "Cara and Kendall Hit the Bar at Chanel, and More Things We Loved at Paris Fashion Week" Vogue, March 10, 2015.
- Garnsworthy, Jasmine. "Kendall Jenner Walked in Another Chanel Haute Couture Show" StyleCaster, January 27, 2015.
- Melby, Lea. "Kendall Jenner, Formal Gowns, and Other Must-See Moments From Alexander Wang's Fall 2015 Runway" Glamour, February 14, 2015.
- Soo Hoo, Fawnia. "Kendall Jenner and DVF's 'Double Agents' Stormed the Fall Runway: Take me in for questioning anytime." Fashionista, February 16, 2015.
- Waland, Rose. "Kendall Jenner Goes Ladylike-Chic in LBD at Donna Karan New York's Fashion Show: See the Photos!" US Weekly, February 17, 2015.
- Cheng, Andrea. "Kendall Jenner Runs with the Vera Wang Gang at #NYFW" InStyle, February 17, 2015.
- "Fashion Week 2015: Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Are the Winning Model Trifecta (Just Ask Michael Kors)" People, February 18, 2015.
- Waland, Rose. "Kendall Jenner Models Washed-Out Makeup at Marc Jacobs Fashion Week Show: See Her Bold Beauty Look!" US Weekly, February 20, 2015.
- Zhao, Helen, and Levy, Rachel. "From edgy to elegant! Kendall Jenner shows her versatile runway style in ball gown for Oscar de la Renta" DailyMail, February 18, 2015.
- Spedding, Emma. "Kendall Jenner Hits Milan Fashion Week! We Trace Her Catwalking Steps" Grazia Daily, February 26, 2015.
- Yotka, Steff. "On the Fendi Runway: Joan, Karlie, Kendall, and...Where’s Cara?" Style.com, February 26, 2015.
- Wareing, Charlotte. "Kendall Jenner is a catwalk queen as she struts her stuff on the runway" Mirror Online, February 27, 2015.
- online editors. "Kendall Jenner's Runway Shows" E!. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Rose, Rebecca. "Kendall Jenner Owns the Paris Runway in H&M Fashion Show" Cosmopolitan, March 4, 2015.
- editors. "Kendall Jenner Kills It on the Runway For Balmain at Paris Fashion Week" TooFab, March 5, 2015.
- Mapstone, Lucy. "Oooh la la! Kendall Jenner plants a kiss on hunky waiter Baptiste Giabiconi at the Chanel Paris Fashion Week show" Daily Mirror, March 10, 2015.
- Bain, Marc "Reality star Kendall Jenner has been named the new face of Calvin Klein" Quartz, March 27, 2015.
- Wolf, Cameron. "Kendall Jenner Is Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld for the Cover of 'Harper's Bazaar'" Complex, April 10, 2015.
- Rees, Alex. "Kendall Jenner Lands a "Harper's Bazaar" Cover and a Big Hat: It's the subscribers' cover for the magazine's Beauty Issue, no less." Cosmopolitan, April 10, 2015.
- GQ. "See Kendall Jenner on the Cover of GQ" GQ, April 15, 2015.
- Editors. "Kendall Jenner gets her underboob out for GQ magazine" Cosmopolitan, April 16, 2015.
- Yotka, Steff. "Kendall Jenner Lands Another Major Fashion Campaign" Style, April 17, 2015.
- Muller, Marisa G. "Besties Kendall Jenner And Karl Lagerfeld Are Teaming Up Once Again" MTV, April 17, 2015.
- Tan, Lara. "Kendall Jenner is the newest face of Penshoppe" CNN, May 6, 2015.
- Forbes, Jihan. "Kendall Jenner Smolders in Penshoppe’s Latest Campaign" The Fashion Spot, May 13, 2015.
- "Leggy Teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner Step Out at Glee 3D Premiere" US Weekly, August 8, 2011. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Jenner, Kendall. "Red and White for ‘The Vow’ Premiere!" Kendall & Kylie Jenner, February 9, 2012.
- Quizon, Sabrina. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner Interview The Stars Of ‘The Hunger Games’" Ryan Seacrest, March 13, 2012.
- "Billboard Music Awards 2014: Kendall Jenner Confuses 5 Seconds Of Summer With One Direction In Speech Faux Pas" Huffington Post, May 19, 2014.
- Ciara. "WTF! Kendall Jenner Flubs at Billboard Music Awards!" Hollywire. Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- Bowsher, Allison. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner are your co-hosts for the 2014 MMVAs!" Much Music, May 20, 2014.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Turn Heads at MuchMusic Video Awards" US Weekly, June 17, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- "One Call – Blacklight" Vimeo, December 29, 2010. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- O’Sullivan, Erin. "Kendall Jenner To Make Acting Debut On Hawaii Five-0" Access Hollywood, August 18, 2012.
- Stutz, Colin. "See Kendall and Kylie 'Recognize' Drake and PARTYNEXTDOOR's Music", Spin. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- "Style Stars of 2011" Seventeen. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Strauss, Erika. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Named Seventeen Magazine's Style Stars of 2011" Wetpaint, November 22, 2011.
- Jenner, Kylie. "We’re ‘Seventeen Magazine’ Style Stars" Kendall & Kylie Jenner, November 21, 2011.
- McRady, Rachel. "Kendall, Kylie Jenner's Ghostwriter Maya Sloan Talks Rebels: City of Indra, Writing Process" US Weekly, July 3, 2014.
- "Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection Swatches!" The Polisaholic, October 24, 2011.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan. "Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner Each Made $100,000 For OPI Nail Polish Deal" Huffington Post, September 18, 2013.
- Staff writers. "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Yahoo. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Apatoff, Alex. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Own Jewelry Line: Get an Exclusive First Look!" People, July 17, 2013.
- Mau, Dhani. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Just Landed a Jewelry Line and Their Own Reality Show" Fashionista, December 13, 2011.
- Denley, Susan. "Kylie and Kendall Jenner launch new collection with Steve Madden" Los Angeles Times, February 19, 2014.
- Brandi Fowler. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Stun at Madden Girl Shoe and Handbag Launch" E!, February 22, 2014.
- Editorial staff. "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014" Time, October 13, 2014.
- Dazed editors. "kendall: changing the face of fashion" Dazed. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- Dazed. "Kendall Jenner's ‘Burn Book’" YouTube, November 28, 2014.
- Milligan, Lauren. "The Truth About Those Kendall And Kylie Topshop Rumours" Vogue, January 30, 2015.
- Bailey, Alyssa. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Are Launching a Topshop Line: their clothes can be yours this summer." Elle, February 4, 2015.
- Durham, Jessica. "Kendall Jenner Boyfriend 2013: Hints Dating Julian Brooks For Years? 'I Like My Private Life Private,' New Twitter, Instagram PICS of Toned, Sexy Legs and Stomach" Fashion Style, August 12, 2013.
- @KendallJenner "cant believe it's been a whole year! time flies mann" Twitter, May 7, 2013.
- Douglass, Beth. "Happy Anniversary? Kendall Jenner and Julian Brooks Spark Dating Rumors" Wetpaint, May 7, 2013.
- Gruttadaro, Andrew (23 February 2014). "Harry Styles: Why He Decided To Break Up With Kendall Jenner". HollywoodLife. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- Rivera, Zayda. "Kendall Jenner buys $1.4 million condo in exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood: report" Daily News, May 27, 2014.
- Rees, Alex. "In The Past Year, The Kardashians Made Over $270,000 Selling Their Old Clothes On eBay" Cosmopolitan, February 14, 2014.
- Gicas, Peter. "Kim Kardashian and Family Hold Yard Sale to Raise Money for Charity—See the Pics!" E!, November 11, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Bring Christmas Cheer To Los Angeles Hospital" AOL.co.uk. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- "Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner And Kylie Jenner Enjoy A Night Of Charity Bowling With The Game And Lil Twist" Charities Are Us on CaringIsCool.com, January 23, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Carpenter, Cassie. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner compete on opposing kickball teams for Chris Brown charity game" DailyMail, July 21, 2014.
- Heller, Corinne. "Kendall Jenner Sports Chic, Football-Inspired Look at Charity Game, Hugs Rapper The Game" E!, August 17, 2014.
- Murk, Ninette. "Kendall Jenner And Neville Jacobs Pose Up A Storm In Tees By Marc Jacobs X LOVE For DAA!", Designers Against AIDS, February 18, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kendall Jenner.|
- Kendall Model Portfolio at The Society Management (New York City, US)
- Kendall Jenner Model Portfolio at Elite Model Management (London, UK)
- Kendall Jenner Model Portfolio at Elite Model Management (Paris, France)
- Kendall Jenner Model Portfolio at Elite Model Management (Milan, Italy)
- Kendall Jenner at the Fashion Model Directory
- Kendall Jenner at the Internet Movie Database
- Kendall Jenner at AllMovie
- Kendall Jenner on Instagram
- Kendall Jenner on Twitter
- Kendall Jenner on Facebook