Jenner at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival
|Born||Kendall Nicole Jenner
November 3, 1995
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Model, television personality|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Dress size||2–4 (US), 32–34 (EU)|
|Shoe size||8.5 (US), 39 (EU), 6 (UK)|
|Manager||The Society Management (New York)
Elite Model Management (London)
Elite Model Management (Paris)
Elite Model Management (Milan)
Kendall Nicole Jenner (born November 3, 1995) is an American fashion model and television personality. Jenner first came to public attention for appearing in the E! reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Jenner is a part of an emerging fashion movement which has been dubbed "Social Media Modelling" by Harper's Bazaar and 'the Instagirl era' by Vogue. After working in commercial print ad campaigns and photoshoots, Jenner had breakout seasons in 2014, walking the runways for high fashion designers during the New York, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks. Jenner is known for posting celebrity selfies and career updates to her followers on social media.
Early life and family
Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California to former Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and television personality Kris Jenner. Jenner was raised in a blended family with one younger sister, Kylie Jenner, and eight half-siblings. Through Bruce Jenner and second wife Linda Thompson, Jenner is paternal half sister to indie pop singer Brandon Jenner, and The Hills actor Sam "Brody" Jenner. Through mother Kris Jenner and Kris' now-deceased first husband, attorney Robert Kardashian, Jenner is maternal half sister to reality television celebrities Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, and Robert Arthur Kardashian.
Jenner was raised with her sister and maternal half-siblings in Calabasas, a suburb west of Los Angeles. She attended Sierra Canyon School before switching to homeschooling with sister Kylie Jenner in order to pursue modelling. Jenner graduated in 2014.
Jenner began modeling career at age 14 when Wilhelmina Models signed her on July 12, 2009. Jenner's first modeling job was the Rocker Babes With A Twist campaign for Forever 21 in December 2009 and January 2010. Jenner featured in a Teen Vogue Snapshot on April 19, 2010.
Jenner walked for Sherri Hill in their September 14, 2011 New York Fashion Week show, By the end of 2012, Jenner had done shoots with Kiss, Teen Vogue, Looks, Raine, Seventeen, GenLux, Elle, Lovecat, Flavour Magazine, OK!, GOGIRL!, and Girlfriend. Jenner modelled in swimwear campaigns with White Sands Australia, Leah Madden, and Agua Bendita, a campaign she shared with Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel.
On November 21, 2013, Jenner signed with The Society Management. In the spring of 2014 Jenner walked Fashion Weeks in New York for Marc Jacobs, London for Giles Deacon, and Paris for Givenchy and Chanel. In May 2014, Jenner made her socialite debuts at the New York City Met Ball and Cannes Film Festival. In June 2014, Jenner featured in Interview and was cast in a Givenchy campaign. In July 2014, Karl Lagerfeld picked Jenner to walk for Chanel in Paris. Jenner was on the cover of LOVE's August issue, where she was hailed as "the 'It Girl' of the season" by LOVE editor Katie Grand. Jenner was on two September issue Teen Vogue covers.
During the month of September 2014, Jenner walked in New York for Donna Karan, Diane Von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, and Marc Jacobs; Milan for Fendi, Ports 1961, Bottega Veneta, Pucci, and Dolce & Gabbana; and Paris for Sonia Rykiel, Balmain, Givenchy, and Chanel. Jenner also participated in a feminist rally-themed Chanel event with Gisele Bundchen and Cara Delevingne. In December 2014, Jenner and Delevingne walked Chanel’s Metiers D’Art in Salzburg.
On November 15, 2014, Jenner announced through her social media accounts that she had been selected as the new global face of Estée Lauder. Within 3 days of the announcement, the company's Instagram account gained 50,000 new followers, increasing their fanbase over 19% to 308,000 Instagrammers. On November 26, 2014, Jenner was added to Models.com's Top 50 list and placed #1 on their combined Social list: Jenner ranked as the #1 most followed model on Facebook and Instagram, and #2 most followed model on Twitter behind Tyra Banks, with a combined reach of 33.19 million followers by the end of December 2014. Jenner was named the second most Googled model in the world in December 2014.
On January 8, 2015, Jenner landed her first solo feature in Marc Jacobs' spring campaign. In the same month, Jenner also featured in a Karl Lagerfeld campaign and Chanel show for Paris Fashion Week. Jenner walked the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fashion Weeks in New York for Chanel Haute Couture, Alexander Wang, Diane Von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and Oscar de la Renta; London for Giles Deacon; Milan for Fendi and N°21; and Paris for H&M, Balmain, and Chanel. In March 2015, Jenner signed to become the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans. In April 2015, Jenner appeared on the covers of Harper's Bazaar and GQ and featured in a Fendi campaign with Victoria's Secret Angel Lily Donaldson.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have co-hosted public events together. The Jenner sisters hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California on August 6, 2011. The Jenners hosted the premiere of The Vow in Hollywood, California on February 6, 2012. The Jenner sisters interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games premiere in the Bing Box at The Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on March 12, 2012. Kendall Jenner presented at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, where she mistook band 5 Seconds Of Summer as One Direction live on national television. The Jenner sisters co-hosted the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on June 15, 2014. Jenner drew considerable attention for the risqué Fausto Puglisi-designed dress she wore on the red carpet.
Jenner first became known by appearing in her extended family's E! reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. In 2010 Jenner was cast in boy band One Call's Blacklight video, along with Ashley Benson and Kevin McHale. In 2012, Jenner appeared as AJ on the I Ka Wa Mamua episode of Hawaii Five-0. Jenner did voiceover for the character Strawberry in The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange episode Shakesparagus Speare (Season 2, episode 23), which aired on January 20, 2014. In August 2014, Jenner appeared in singer Partynextdoor's video Recognize with sister Kylie Jenner and rapper Drake.
Seventeen magazine featured Kendall and Kylie Jenner as Style Stars of 2011 and featured them as Seventeen's Style Ambassadors for the magazine. In 2014, the Jenner sisters co-authored novel Rebels: City of Indra with ghostwriter Maya Sloan. The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted Sloan to clarify that the book was compiled and edited from the Jenner sisters' original ideas.
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors nail polish, All Kendall-ed up and Kendall on the Katwalk. The Jenner sisters earned $100,000 each for their OPI endorsements in 2013. On November 15, 2012, the Jenner sisters announced that they would launch The Kendall & Kylie collection with PacSun which launched on February 2013. Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line. In July 2013 the Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewellery collection. In February 2014, Kendall and Kylie launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden's Madden Girl line, for Nordstrom. On October 13, 2014, Time magazine named the Jenner sisters as two of the most influential teens of 2014 for their considerable influence among teens on social media. Media rumors of a Kendall & Kylie clothing line collaboration with Topshop were confirmed on February 3, 2015.
In 2012, Jenner formed a long-term relationship with fellow Sierra Canyon School alumnus and Nevada Wolf Pack wide receiver Julian Brooks, keeping the relationship a secret for a year before the couple shared messages on Twitter and photos on social media. The couple broke up in August over allegations of Brooks' infidelity. In May 2014, Jenner purchased a $1.4 million two-bedroom, 2.5-bath condominium in Los Angeles as her primary residence.
Jenner set up an eBay account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. The Kardashian and Jenner sisters used eBay in this way to raise $277,469.60 for their charites in 2013. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10, 2013. Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation. Jenner and Kim Kardashian attended a Christmas Eve visit with the kids at Children's Hospital Los Angeles on Tuesday December 24, 2013. Jenner joined Khloe Kardashian, Lil Twist, and The Game at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, 2014. The event was held to raise money for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise $1 million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer Chris Brown's two Kick’n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19, 2014 and on August 16, 2014. At the first game, Jenner played on Chris Brown‘s Team Breezy; sister Kylie competed on actor/singer Quincy Brown's Team. On February 14, 2015, Jenner appeared at Marc Jacobs' Bookmarc store in New York City for the launch of LOVE Magazine issue 13. Jenner posed in a limited-edition T-shirt sale to raise proceeds for Designers Against AIDS.
|2013-2014||American Music Awards||Presenter|
|2014||Billboard Music Awards||Presenter|
|2014||MuchMusic Video Awards||Co-host (with Kylie Jenner)|
As television personality
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2008||E! True Hollywood Story||Documentary|
|2009||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||TV series|
|2011||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||TV series (2 episodes)|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||TV series|
|2012||America's Next Top Model Cycle 18||TV series|
|2014||House of DVF||Guest Appearance – Episode "Show Day Showdown"|
|2012||Hawaii Five-0||AJ||TV series (season 3, episode 6: I Ka Wa Mamua)|
|2014||The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange||Strawberry||TV series (season 2, episode 23: Shakesparagus Speare)|
Awards and nominations
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Female Reality/Variety Star||Won|
|2014||Young Hollywood Awards||You're So Fancy||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Female Hottie||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Candie's Style Icon||Nominated|
|2014||Capricho Awards||More Style||Nominated|
- The Society Management. "Kendall" The Society Management. Retrieved April 18, 2015.
- "Kendall Jenner: California, Birth Record Index, 1905–1995" Mocavo.com, adapted from the California Department of Health website. Published at 12:00am on October 9, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Rutherford, Chrissy. "The Era Of The Social Media Models" Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Bain, Marc. "Data proves that Kendall Jenner is a one-person perfect storm on social media" Quartz, March 14, 2015.
- "After Five Years, Bruce Jenner and Second Wife Linda Find Happiness Is Not Working Out" People, Vol. 25, No. 6. February 10, 1986.
- Kirby, Iona. "How Kris Jenner was 'insanely jealous' of Bruce's ex-wife Linda Thompson, who he rekindled friendship with before announcing split" MailOnline, October 10, 2013.
- Brown, Laurel. "Well, Kris can't say no anymore! Bruce Jenner and son Brandon check out some VERY expensive wheels at LA car show" MailOnline, January 18, 2015.
- Neale, April. "Brody Jenner supports sister Kendall Jenner" Monsters & Critics, November 26, 2013.
- McCane, Lindsay. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Drop out of Private School" WebProNews, September 29, 2013.
- "Kendall Jenner says she wants to focus on modelling career" CTV News, published Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:39PM EDT. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- Silberman, Lindsay. "The Next Jenner-ation: Kendall and Kylie Jenner open up about living life under the microscope" DuJour, August 2014.
- "Youngest Kardashian, 14, Signs On to Modeling Agency" US Weekly, January 6, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- DiNunno, Gina. "Kardashian Sister Lands a Modeling Gig" TV Guide, January 6, 2010.
- "Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Kendall Jenner Models for Forever 21" People, December 15, 2009. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- "Teen Vogue Snapshot: Kendall Jenner" Teen Vogue, April 19, 2010. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Kardashian, Kim (October 6, 2011). "Kendall Jenner Models Swimsuits in New Campaign – E! Online". E!. Retrieved April 14, 2012.
- "Kendall Looks So Beautiful". Kim Kardashian Blog: Official website. Retrieved March 26, 2011.
- Gibson, Cristina. "See Kendall Jenner's Runway Modeling Debut!" E! Online, September 15, 2011.
- Abishur, Abishua. "Kendall Jenner Making Catwalk Debut – New York Fashion Week 2011 Sherri Hill Show" YouTube, published on December 24, 2013.
- Staff writers (October 7, 2010). "Kendall & Kylie Open Up in Interview & Photoshoot". OK! (Northern & Shell). Retrieved February 9, 2011.
- Various editors. "Publicity for Kendall Jenner" Internet Movie Database. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- "White Sands 2012 collection feat. Kendall Jenner. Photos by Paul Smith" Beach Fashion. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Pfeiffer, Kim. "Kendall Jenner Suits Up for Australian Swimwear Line" People Style Watch, August 4, 2011.
- Levy, Rachel. "Well it is her dream! Kendall Jenner signed up as a bikini model as she works on becoming a Victoria's Secret angel", MailOnline, May 31, 2013.
- Mau, Dhani. "Kendall Jenner Signs With The Society Management: It's a big step towards a legitimate modeling career for the reality TV star", Fashionista, November 21, 2013.
- Cope, Rebecca. "Kendall Jenner signs with modelling agency." Harper's Bazaar UK, November 22, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Wilkinson, Isabel. "Kendall Jenner Just Walked in the Marc Jacobs Show" New York, February 13, 2014.
- Lockley, Hannah. "Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne And Jourdan Dunn Hit The Catwalk For Giles Deacon’s LFW Show" Entertainment Wise, February 17, 2014.
- Wilkinson, Isabel. "Kendall Jenner Walked in the Givenchy Show Today" New York, March 2, 2014.
- Mitzeliotis, Katrina. "Kendall Jenner Models In Chanel Show During Paris Fashion Week" Hollywood Life, March 4, 2014.
- Saad, Nardine. "Keeping up with Kendall Jenner at the Met Ball; so do Kim, Kanye", LA Times, May 6, 2014.
- Gray, Ali. "Kendall Jenner's Year Of Fashion Firsts Continues With Cannes" Marie Claire, May 15, 2014.
- Wallace, Chris (Senior Editor). "Fashion: Kendall Jenner" Interview, July 2014. Article originally posted June 4, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Lamont-Djite, Tara. "Kendall Jenner Stars in Givenchy Campaign – It’s the model's biggest fashion role yet" Harper's Bazaar, June 17, 2014.
- Mendoza, Monica. "Kendall Jenner Gets Punk Makeover for Paris Fashion Week" Ryan Seacrest, July 8, 2014.
- Heimbrod, Mimi. "Kendall Jenner Topless on the Cover of Love Magazine’s August Issue" Fashion Times, July 22, 2014.
- Keiser, Amanda. "Which Is Your Favorite Kendall Cover for our September Issue? Vote Here!" Teen Vogue, August 5, 2014.
- Lopez, John. "Next stop Victoria's Secret! Kendall Jenner walks the catwalk with Karlie Kloss at Donna Karan NYFW show" Daily Mail, September 9, 2014.
- Smith, Lauren. "Kendall Jenner models with Naomi Campbell at DVF" Glamour.co.uk, September 8, 2014.
- Olito, Frank. "Kendall Jenner Walks for Tommy Hilfiger, DVF at NY Fashion Week" Ryan Seacrest, September 8, 2014.
- Amos, Candace. "Kendall Jenner, Karlie Kloss, More Models Go Without Makeup at the Marc Jacobs Spring 2015 Runway Show" US Weekly, September 12, 2014.
- Parker, Ashley Joy. "Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015: Kendall Jenner Walks The Runway For Fendi, Ports 1961, Emilio Pucci, Bottega Veneta And Dolce & Gabbana" Fashion & Style, September 22, 2014.
- Kay, Yana. "'I'm front and center!' Kendall Jenner is delighted to find herself leading the pack at Dolce & Gabbana's Milan show" Daily Mail, September 21, 2014.
- Amos, Candace. "Kendall Jenner Flashes Underboob in Black Sheer Outfit at the Sonia Rykiel Fashion Show in Paris" US Weekly, September 30, 2014.
- Walano, Rose. "Kendall Jenner Walks in Two See-Through Looks for Balmain Show at Paris Fashion Week" US Weekly, September 25, 2014.
- Schwartz, Paige. "Kendall Jenner Trips During Givenchy Fashion Show!" Star, September 29, 2014.
- Popp, Emily. "Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen and Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show" E!, September 30, 2014.
- Wang, Connie. "This Is Why Kendall Jenner Skipped The Victoria's Secret Show" Refinery29, December 3, 2014.
- "‘Instagirl’ Jenner Is Face of Lauder in Social-Media Push" Bloomberg, November 15, 2014.
- Moran, Nancy. "‘Instagirl’ Jenner Is Face of Lauder in Social-Media Push" Bloomberg News, November 15, 2014.
- Peppers, Margot. "Kendall Jenner has ALREADY boosted Estee Lauder's Instagram page by 50K followers – just days after announcing new role" Daily Mail, November 18, 2014.
- "Top 50 Models" Models.com, November 26, 2014. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- "Social" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Social: Facebook" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Social: Instagram" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Social: Twitter" Models.com. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- Darwin, Liza. "Exclusive: Google Ranks Top-Searched Models and Fashion Trends" Style.com, December 16, 2014.
- Rutherford, Chrissy. "Kendall Jenner Lands Coveted Marc Jacobs Campaign: The supermodel-in-the-making is featured solo in her latest campaign" Harper's Bazaar, January 8, 2015.
- Duggan, Leeann."Bet You Can't Spot Kendall Jenner In These Ads" Refinery29, January 26, 2015.
- Fahy, Colette. "Kendall Jenner takes centre stage in midriff-baring sheer blouse as she struts the Chanel catwalk at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week" MailOnline, January 27, 2015.
- Garnsworthy, Jasmine. "Kendall Jenner Walked in Another Chanel Haute Couture Show" StyleCaster, January 27, 2015.
- Melby, Lea. "Kendall Jenner, Formal Gowns, and Other Must-See Moments From Alexander Wang's Fall 2015 Runway" Glamour, February 14, 2015.
- Soo Hoo, Fawnia. "Kendall Jenner and DVF's 'Double Agents' Stormed the Fall Runway: Take me in for questioning anytime." Fashionista, February 16, 2015.
- Waland, Rose. "Kendall Jenner Goes Ladylike-Chic in LBD at Donna Karan New York's Fashion Show: See the Photos!" Us Weekly, February 17, 2015.
- Cheng, Andrea. "Kendall Jenner Runs with the Vera Wang Gang at #NYFW" InStyle, February 17, 2015.
- "Fashion Week 2015: Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Are the Winning Model Trifecta (Just Ask Michael Kors)" People, February 18, 2015.
- Waland, Rose. "Kendall Jenner Models Washed-Out Makeup at Marc Jacobs Fashion Week Show: See Her Bold Beauty Look!" Us Weekly, February 20, 2015.
- Zhao, Helen, and Levy, Rachel. "From edgy to elegant! Kendall Jenner shows her versatile runway style in ball gown for Oscar de la Renta" MailOnline, February 18, 2015.
- Spedding, Emma. "Kendall Jenner Hits Milan Fashion Week! We Trace Her Catwalking Steps" Grazia Daily, February 26, 2015.
- Yotka, Steff. "On the Fendi Runway: Joan, Karlie, Kendall, and...Where’s Cara?" Style.com, February 26, 2015.
- Wareing, Charlotte. "Kendall Jenner is a catwalk queen as she struts her stuff on the runway" Mirror Online, February 27, 2015.
- online editors. "Kendall Jenner's Runway Shows" E!. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Rose, Rebecca. "Kendall Jenner Owns the Paris Runway in H&M Fashion Show" Cosmopolitan, March 4, 2015.
- Mapstone, Lucy. "Kendall Jenner leads supermodel charge as Karlie Kloss, Alessandra Ambrosio and Gigi Hadid join others for Balmain's star-studded PFW show" MailOnline, March 5, 2015.
- Mapstone, Lucy. "Oooh la la! Kendall Jenner plants a kiss on hunky waiter Baptiste Giabiconi at the Chanel Paris Fashion Week show" Daily Mail, March 10, 2015.
- Bain, Marc "Reality star Kendall Jenner has been named the new face of Calvin Klein" Quartz, March 27, 2015.
- Wolf, Cameron. "Kendall Jenner Is Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld for the Cover of 'Harper's Bazaar'" Complex, April 10, 2015.
- Rees, Alex. "Kendall Jenner Lands a "Harper's Bazaar" Cover and a Big Hat: It's the subscribers' cover for the magazine's Beauty Issue, no less." Cosmopolitan, April 10, 2015.
- GQ. "See Kendall Jenner on the Cover of GQ" GQ, April 15, 2015.
- Editors. "Kendall Jenner gets her underboob out for GQ magazine" Cosmopolitan, April 16, 2015.
- Yotka, Steff. "Kendall Jenner Lands Another Major Fashion Campaign" Style, April 17, 2015.
- Muller, Marisa G. "Besties Kendall Jenner And Karl Lagerfeld Are Teaming Up Once Again" MTV, April 17, 2015.
- "Leggy Teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner Step Out at Glee 3D Premiere" US Weekly, August 8, 2011. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Thomas, Holly. "No big sister escort any more! Kendall and Kylie Jenner are grown-up and elegant at The Vow premiere" Daily Mail, February 8, 2012.
- Quizon, Sabrina. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner Interview The Stars Of ‘The Hunger Games’" Ryan Seacrest, March 13, 2012.
- Hollywood Life. "Kendall Jenner Billboard Awards One Direction Fail" YouTube, May 18, 2014.
- Bowsher, Allison. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner are your co-hosts for the 2014 MMVAs!" Much Music, May 20, 2014.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Turn Heads at MuchMusic Video Awards" US Weekly, June 17, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Martell, Alexandra. "Kendall Jenner Made a Mean Girls Parody and It's Amazing.", Cosmopolitan, November 30, 2014.
- "After THAT bikini shoot, Kim Kardashian's little sister Kendall lands a role in a pop video" Daily Mail, October 30, 2010. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- "One Call – Blacklight" Vimeo, December 29, 2010. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- "Hawaii Five-0: I La Was Mamua" Internet Movie Database, August 18, 2012. Retrieved on November 12, 2012.
- O’Sullivan, Erin. "Kendall Jenner To Make Acting Debut On Hawaii Five-0" Access Hollywood, August 18, 2012.
- "The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange: Shakesparagus Speare (6 Nov. 2013)" Internet Movie Database. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- Stutz, Colin. "See Kendall and Kylie 'Recognize' Drake and PARTYNEXTDOOR's Music. Toronto's OVO signee teams up with his label boss for video games, pool, and basketball", Spin. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- PartyOMO. "PARTYNEXTDOOR - Recognize ft. Drake ", YouTube, August 14, 2014. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- "Style Stars of 2011" Seventeen. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Strauss, Erika. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Named Seventeen Magazine's Style Stars of 2011" Wetpaint, November 22, 2011.
- Jenner, Kylie. "We’re ‘Seventeen Magazine’ Style Stars" Kendall & Kylie Jenner, November 21, 2011.
- White, Caitlin. "Kendall and Kyle Jenner’s ‘Rebels: City of Indra’ Ghostwriter Maya Sloan Speaks Out" Bustle, July 2, 2014.
- "Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection Swatches!" The Polisaholic, October 24, 2011.
- Watkins, Jade. "Kashing in! New documents reveal that teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner made a whopping $100,000 each for lending their name to a nail polish line" Daily Mail, September 17, 2013.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Krupnick, Ellie. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner For PacSun: Teen Sisters Designing Their Own Line" The Huffington Post, November 15, 2012.
- Apatoff, Alex. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Own Jewelry Line: Get an Exclusive First Look!" People, July 17, 2013.
- Mau, Dhani. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Just Landed a Jewelry Line and Their Own Reality Show" Fashionista, December 13, 2011.
- Denley, Susan. "Kylie and Kendall Jenner launch new collection with Steve Madden" Los Angeles Times, February 19, 2014.
- Brandi Fowler. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Stun at Madden Girl Shoe and Handbag Launch" E!, February 22, 2014.
- Editorial staff. "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014" Time, October 13, 2014.
- Milligan, Lauren. "The Truth About Those Kendall And Kylie Topshop Rumours" Vogue, January 30, 2015.
- Bailey, Alyssa. "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Are Launching a Topshop Line: their clothes can be yours this summer." Elle, February 4, 2015.
- Durham, Jessica. "Kendall Jenner Boyfriend 2013: Hints Dating Julian Brooks For Years? 'I Like My Private Life Private,' New Twitter, Instagram PICS of Toned, Sexy Legs and Stomach" Fashion Style, August 12, 2013.
- @KendallJenner She dated was rumoured to be dating Harry styles however their relationship wasn't public "cant believe it's been a whole year! Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes time flies mann" Twitter, May 7, 2013.
- Douglass, Beth. "Happy Anniversary? Kendall Jenner and Julian Brooks Spark Dating Rumors" Wetpaint, May 7, 2013.
- "Kendall Jenner Dumps Cheating Boyfriend Julian Brooks" Hollywood Life, September 25, 2013. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Rivera, Zayda. "Kendall Jenner buys $1.4 million condo in exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood: report" Daily News, May 27, 2014.
- Rees, Alex. "In The Past Year, The Kardashians Made Over $270,000 Selling Their Old Clothes On eBay" Cosmopolitan, February 14, 2014.
- Gicas, Peter. "Kim Kardashian and Family Hold Yard Sale to Raise Money for Charity—See the Pics!" E!, November 11, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Bring Christmas Cheer To Los Angeles Hospital" AOL.co.uk. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- "Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner And Kylie Jenner Enjoy A Night Of Charity Bowling With The Game And Lil Twist" Charities Are Us on CaringIsCool.com, January 23, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Carpenter, Cassie. "Kendall & Kylie Jenner compete on opposing kickball teams for Chris Brown charity game" Daily Mail, July 21, 2014 .
- Heller, Corinne. "Kendall Jenner Sports Chic, Football-Inspired Look at Charity Game, Hugs Rapper The Game" E!, August 17, 2014.
- Murk, Ninette. "Kendall Jenner And Neville Jacobs Pose Up A Storm In Tees By Marc Jacobs X LOVE For DAA!", Designers Against AIDS, February 18, 2015.
- Moult, Julie. "All you need is love! Kendall Jenner wears a T-shirt featuring a naked Gigi Hadid for LOVE magazine", MailOnline, February 15, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kendall Jenner.|
- Kendall Model Portfolio at The Society Management (New York City, US)
- Kendall Jenner Model Portfolio at Elite Model Management (London, UK)
- Kendall Jenner Model Portfolio at Elite Model Management (Paris, France)
- Kendall Jenner Model Portfolio at Elite Model Management (Milan, Italy)
- Kendall Jenner at the Fashion Model Directory
- Kendall Jenner at the Internet Movie Database
- Kendall Jenner at AllMovie
- Kendall Jenner on Instagram
- Kendall Jenner on Twitter
- Kendall Jenner on Facebook