Taconic State Park – Rudd Pond Area
Taconic State Park – Rudd Pond Area is a state park in the northeast corner of Dutchess County, New York in the USA. The park is located in the Town of North East, near the border of Connecticut, north of the Village of Millerton.
The park offers a beach, picnic tables, a playground, hiking, deer hunting, fishing, a boat launch, a campground with tent and trailer sites, and ice skating.
- Taconic State Park - Copake Falls Area
- Taconic Outdoor Education Center
- List of New York state parks
- New York State Parks: Taconic State Park - Rudd Pond Area
- NY-NJTC: Taconic State Park Details and Trail Info
|This article about a location in Dutchess County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|