From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Right)
|Look up right in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Right may refer to:
- Right, the relative direction opposite of left
- Right, the opposite of wrong in morality
- Right-wing politics
- "Right" (David Bowie song), a 1975 song from the album Young Americans
- The Right, political party of Italy known in Italian as La Destra
Rights may refer to:
- Rights, legal or moral entitlements or permissions
- Rights issue, in finance, "subscription rights" or "share purchase rights"
- Publishing rights, the right to publish a work
- Right angle, an angle of 90 degrees
- Right triangle, a triangle containing a right angle
- Right trapezoid, a trapezoid in which two adjacent angles are right angles
- Right seat, co-pilot's seat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Right.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.