Universidade Federal do ABC
|UFABC - Federal University of ABC|
|UFABC - Universidade Federal do ABC|
|Motto||Universidade de Ponta para o Século XXI (Portuguese)|
Motto in English
|Cutting Edge University For The 21st Century|
|Established||26 July 2005;|
|Endowment||R$ 223,134,706.00 (2012)|
|490 (100% Ph.D.)|
|Postgraduates||852 (master's & doctorate)|
|Location||Santo André (headquarters), São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo, Brazil
|Colours||Green and Yellow|
|Affiliations||ANDIFES, CRUB, RENEX, AULP.|
Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC; English: Federal University of ABC) is a Brazilian institution of higher learning based in Santo André, with operations in several municipalities in the ABC region, all in the state of São Paulo.
The UFABC is the only federal university in Brazil with 100% of its professors holding Ph.D.s and, for the second consecutive year in 2011, emerged as the only university in Brazil with impact factor in scientific publications above the world average according to SCImago Institutions Rankings.
- 1 History and expansion
- 2 Undergraduate teaching
- 3 Research
- 4 Postgraduate education
- 5 High school
- 6 Selection of students
- 7 Infrastructure
- 8 University-enterprise integration
- 9 Sport
- 10 Student representation
- 11 See also
- 12 External links
- 13 References
History and expansion
In 2004, the Ministry of Education sent to Congress the Bill 3962/2004, which created the Federal University of ABC. This law was enacted by the president and published in the Official Gazette of 27 July 2005, under No. 11,145 and dated 26 July 2005.
- The French newspaper Le Monde published an article that highlights the fact that it is the first Brazilian university to rely on 100% of professors with doctorates.
- Writing in the Mexican Gnoseogénesis, the doctor José Luis Morán López of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México highlights the pleasant surprise of the creation of UFABC and its interdisciplinary project created by 25 Brazilian scientists.
- The portal of the Methodist University of São Paulo published an article on the inauguration of one of the blocks UFABC made by the then-president of the Republic, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva where it talks about the goal of leaving the UFABC among the 100 best universities in the world, for example, ahead of the Brazilian university USP that was in 138th position among the best universities in the world.
- Writing in the Portal Luis Nassif, Adalberto Fazzio (professor, USP) and Armando Z. Milioni (associate professor, ITA), highlight the six axes interdisciplinary axes at AFABC and the fact that less than 50% of the subjects that make up student grades are compulsory.
- During the presentation of the seminar "Interdisciplinarity", held in April 2009, a professor of Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), doctor Alaor Clark commented that he considers the UFABC the most advanced interdisciplinary project in Brazil and in the world.
- In a presentation to the Center of Physics of Porto (Portugal), the professor doctor Daniel Zanetti de Florio cites the fact that UFABC have an innovative educational project based on Bologna Process.
- In an article in the newspaper Diário do Grande ABC by the then-dean of research in UFABC, Helio Waldman comments that the newly created UFABC was born in an advanced stage for the 20th century and achieved in a few years the development in research that universities such as USP and Unicamp, for example, took decades to build. The article is constructed from the result of a notice that shows the UFABC in the first time of Brazilian universities in nanotechnology.
- Another article published in the Diário do Grande ABC by professor Armando Zeferino Milioni (ITA) said the creation of the Masters and Doctorate of UFABC and highlights its qualified staff.
After their basic university education, the student has several options: they can enter the job market with a bachelor's degree in Science and Technology or may continue at the university and attend one or two years in a Bachelor specific or eight forms of engineering. There is also the possibility of holding a master's degree and moving to Master's degree programs in other national and international programs.
The graduate of bachelor interdisciplinary of university may enroll in one of 21 options for undergraduate courses as their basic training, divided into bachelor degrees and.
The UFABC was the first institution of higher education in Brazil to adopt the interdisciplinary bachelor.
Bachelor of Science and Technology (BC&T)
|This section requires expansion. (July 2014)|
Bachelor of Science and Humanities (BC&H)
The Bachelor of Sciences and Humanities is a course of general science. The initiation in Natural Science, Formal, Social, and Philosophy is through lectures with participation in research groups, under the supervision of a senior researcher.
Post-BC&T and post-BC&H degrees
|This section requires expansion. (July 2014)|
The UFABC is the only federal university in the Brazil that has 100% of professors with a doctoral degree. UFABC research in Nanotechnology has been recognised by CNPq. Researchers in Nanotechnology in UFABC were able to publish articles in the scientific journal Nano Letters.
The university employs professors who received the Capes awards for Best Thesis, researchers with the Commendation and the Grand Cross of the Brazilian Order of Scientific Merit, members of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences, and representatives of national scientific organizations.
In March 2007 the CAPES approved 10 of 11 applications for the opening of post-graduate studies (Master and Doctorate). The CAPES on average approves only one third of the applications referred to it.
UFABC participates in major research projects worldwide, among them the presence of the university in the largest scientific project of all time, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) that is operating the largest particle accelerator ever built and also in the DZero Experiment of the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab) of the United States Department of Energy that conducts research on the basic structure of matter in the second-largest particle accelerator in the world. The university has a presence in the first Brazilian space mission to deep space, the Mission Aster (Missão Aster), of the Brazilian Space Agency, which provides for the launching of a space probe in 2015.
UFABC has research completed or in progress with research institutions such as the COPPE-UFRJ, the National Institute for Space Research, the Brazilian Space Agency, the Angra Nuclear Power Plant, the National Education and Research Network (RNP), UNICAMP, Unifesp, USP, UFSCar, the Brazilian National Synchrotron Light Laboratory (LNLS), the Institute for Advanced Studies of the Brazilian General Command for Aerospace Technology (CTA-IEAv), the Eletronuclear, the Institute for Research on Stem Cells (IPCTRON), the Brazilian National Laboratory for Scientific Computing (LNCC), the Braziliam Navy Technology Center (CTMSP), the National Institute of Science and Technology for Optical Communications (FOTONICOM), the ICMC-USP, the Brazilian Society of Biophysics, UFRGS, UNIFEI and UNIFENAS.
The university collaborates with research institutes as the Max Planck Institute (Germany), the Paris-Sud 11 University (France), the National Acoustic Laboratories (Australia) and the Pierre Auger Observatory (Argentina), the National Institute for Materials Science (Japan), the University of Texas System (USA), the Universidade do Algarve (Portugal) and the Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal).
For science projects the institution created the PDPD program ("Researching Since The First Day" or "Pesquisando Desde o Primeiro Dia" in Portuguese), where first-year students participate in research projects funded by the institution and supervised by doctors.
Besides this program, students from other university years participate in undergraduate research programs with funding from organs such as the Institutional Program of Scientific Initiation, PIC-UFABC and PIBIC-UFABC, financed with resources from the UFABC. There is also the PIBIC-CNPq, financed by CNPq and PIBIC-Affirmative Action a pilot program launched and funded in UFABC by CNPq that provides scholarships for research by undergraduate students who entered the university system by affirmative actions (social quota). Students can also obtain research grants from organs such as Fapesp.
The university has instituted a Scholarship Assistance - Events, which finances the participation of its students in extracurricular activities such as presentation of scientific work (e.g. work of graduate students approved at international conferences) and going to technological events such as the Campus Party.
Infrastructure for research
The campus of Santo André has equipment such as Atomic force microscopy and Tunneling, Circular dichroism, Elemental Analysis, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy of High Resolution, Ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy, Gas chromatograph, Atomic Emission Spectroscopy, Infrared spectroscopy, Potentiostat / Galvanostat, Centrifuge Refrigerated Superspeed, Absorption Spectroscopy and Atomic Emission For Multicomponent Analysis, Gas Chromatography-Mass Detector, Liquid Chromatography System, Modular Electrochemical Microscope, Spectroscopy of Fluorescence, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer, Differential scanning calorimetry, Thermogravimetric Analysis, Optical microscope, High performance liquid chromatography Coupled With Mass spectrometry With Mass Detector, Scanning electron microscope, X-ray crystallography, wind tunnel and supersonic wind tunnel.
In addition, UFABC has two networks of high-performance computers. The Chromo UFABC went into operation in June 2007 and is a project financed by FAPESP and CNPq, and the Bull Novascale UFABC is a project funded by CAPES.
The library website provides services such as queries to the collection, and renewal of loans of books. Also available are a list of acquisitions in recent months and the articles published on scientific journals by researchers of the UFABC. In addition, the library website is integrated to Twitter via Twitter @AnyWhere allowing interaction among the users of the system.
Since 2010 UFABC has offered a preparatory course for the ENEM, free for public school students the ABC Region, as part of an extension project of the university. In this course, classes are held Monday through Friday by students from the undergraduate institution; these are complemented with cultural activities and lectures by professors from UFABC on Saturdays. Some of the students who teach classes are scholarship of the Pro-rectory of University Extension while the majority are student volunteers.
Selection of students
The first three classes of UFABC were formed through the selection processes via Vestibular. The students enrolled in the years 2007 to 2009.
From 2010 the selection of new students is done with the ENEM. classes. The Bachelor of Science and Technology of UFABC was the most sought-after course in the country in the "Unified Selecting System" (SISU) of Ministry of Education in 2010.
According to statistics collected by the institution, the Bachelor of Science and Technology (BC&T) had a demand of 13,758 applicants competing for 1,500 places (candidate/vacancy ratio of 9.2), while the Bachelor of Science and Humanities (BC&H ) has 2320 registered for 200 places (candidate/vacancy ratio of 11.6).
There is a reservation of 50% of seats of all its courses in both periods (morning and evening) for candidates who attended high school in public schools, as well as those self-declared indigenous and African descent.
Centers and cores
The university has abolished the system of "departments" and "schools" that exist in other universities. In UFABC, all professors are bound to one of three major Centres Interdisciplinary:
- CMCC - Center of Mathematics, Computing and Cognition
- CECS - Center of Engineering, Modelling and Applied Social Sciences
- CCNH - Centre for Natural Sciences and Humanities
Besides these, professors may be associated with the Interdisciplinary Centers linked to the rectory of UFABC:
- NCSC - Center for Cognition and Complex Systems
- NCTS - Center for Science, Technology and Society
There are organs like the President's Office, Office of International Affairs, Center for Information Technology and Center for Technological Innovation, in addition to several secretaries and numerous research groups.
Campus of Santo André
Santo André's Campus of the UFABC has six blocks, a total of 96409.03 square meters of built area in the headquarters campus of the university. The design of the campus of Santo André was by Libeskindllovet Architects S/S Ltda. and the construction work was in charge of the Constructor Augusto Velloso SA.
Besides these main blocks located between the Avenida dos Estados and Avenida Santa Adelia, in Santo André city, the UFABC has a building with teaching laboratory, computer rooms and classrooms on Avenida Altântica, in Valparaíso neighborhood, and an administrative headquarters at Rua Catequese, in Jardim neighborhood, both in Santo André. The university has acquired a large piece of land to the other side of the Avenida dos Estados (across from the current headquarters) to build new research laboratories and support to engineering.
Campus of São Bernardo do Campo
On 25 August 2009 President Lula, accompanied by first lady Marisa Leticia, the Minister of Education, Fernando Haddad, the mayor of Sao Bernardo do Campo, Luiz Marinho, the deputy mayor, Frank Aguiar, and the Senator of the state of São Paulo, Aloisio Mercadante, laid the foundation stone of the campus of UFABC the city of São Bernardo do Campo. The campus of São Bernardo do Campo UFABC has six blocks.
The project is designed by Benno Perelmutter Architecture and Planning S/C Ltda.
Besides these six blocks, UFABC has a building with teaching laboratory, computer rooms and classrooms located in downtown São Bernardo do Campo, in the former headquarters of the College Salete named Block Sigma.
The Board of Education and Research (Consep) of UFABC published in 2010 a resolution asking for corporations and industries interested in signing agreements of internship to enable the students to form placements in these firms. More than 100 companies signed the agreement with UFABC in 2010. Among such companies are names like IBM, Itaú, Nestlé, Globo Organizations, General Motors (GM), Ford, Siemens, Honda, Sun Microsystems, Pirelli, BASF, and Accenture.
Students take part in competitions with universities throughout Brazil. In the Tournament "Semana da Asa" that occurs in the CTA, annually organized by the ITA, the athletes of UFABC won 3rd place overall in the first year of participation in 2008, and 1st place overall in the second year of participation in 2009; In the Intercomp tournament that brings together faculty from mathematics, computing and statistics, athletes from UFABC won 4th overall in the first appearance at the event (in 2009) and 1st overall in 2010.
In 2010, the Engenharíadas tournament brought together engineering colleges), the University Games Paulistanos (organized by the city of São Paulo), the Liga Deportiva Universitaria Paulista (major league sports university in the country) and the Cup of the University of São Carlos, the TUSCA, (organized by UFSCar and USP-São Carlos).
Academic Athletic Association September XI
On 11 September 2006, the first class entered the Federal University of ABC. In 2007 a group of students began the Athletic UFABC, starting the Academic Athletic Association XI September (Portuguese: Associação Atlética Acadêmica XI de Setembro), AXIS, whose name was chosen in homage to the days of the first class.
AXIS is now a student representation recognized by UFABC formed by an elected board and that represents all athletes of the university. The Athletics (AXIS) of UFABC supports sports at the university, and conducts the selection of athletes for the leagues in which they participate.
The campuses of UFABC have sports fields, swimming pools, gyms and sports courts. Furthermore, AXIS has agreements with SESI (Social Service of Industry) of Santo André and with Santo André's Club Bochófilo for the use of sport facilities of these sites by the students of the institution.
AXIS works closely with the DCE (Central Directory of Students) of UFABC organizing parties, sponsoring the travel of athletes, performing the manufacture and sale of customized sports equipment (such as shirts, kimonos, swimming caps, etc.), and providing training and transportation for the athletes to participate in tournaments and doing extra activities such as mountaineering, abseiling and internal tournaments.
Groups linked to Athletic's UFABC are Cheerleaders, the Infantry (responsible for the UFABC's fanfare in sports tournaments) and the Martial Arts Group, who train practitioners of Karate, Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do and other martial arts.
The DCE (Central Directory of Students) represents the graduate students. Its members are chosen in an annual election in which all undergraduates can vote. The Directory of UFABC was established in 2008, from the former Academic Center, and helps students' stay, by helping with their problems, monitoring projects that relate to academic life, as discussions in ConsEP, ConsUni and CEU.
The UFABC has student organizations representing groups of students. Some of these are officially recognized by the university while others rely on the coordination of support from professors and education cores, including:
- Athletics: the Athletic Association Academic Eleventh of September, or AXIS, deals with student representation on matters involving student athletes from UFABC, always working with the DCE.
- Branch of the IEEE: The student branch of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, the professional organization that brings together professionals from all engineering and computing) of UFABC promotes the dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge of the exact sciences in UFABC. UFABC's IEEE branch has run the Robot Competition of UFABC. the course of Formal Conversation in English, acquiring a driver for an airplane, installing a center of excellence in engineering at the university, the project of recycling of electronic material, and the project TISP on engineering education in high schools.
- AESS Chapter: The IEEE South Brazil Section Aerospace & Electronic Systems Society Chapter is a branch of the IEEE for matters related to aerospace systems in general and electronic systems. The AESS at UFABC is the first of its kind in Latin America.
- Association of Republics: The association of student republics is for residents in the republics of UFABC.
- Fubeca: The Fubeca is a social networking site for students. With internal systems of blog, wiki and integration with Twitter, the site is a meeting point for students, faculty and staff of the university.
- Theatre Group brings together students, faculty, staff and the community passionate about the art of acting.
- Choir: The choir of UFABC is composed of students and staff. It is governed by Daniel Moura, who has experience in lyrical singing and choir.
- Community Prism is a community created to promote the integration of the LGBT academic community of UFABC and their friends.
- Film Club brings together students and professors interested in watching and discussing cinema classics.
- Group Bible Study: In the style of groups such as IFES and ABU (Biblical Alliance University of Brazil) is a brief discussion and reflection on biblical texts.
- UFABC Anime Club: UFABC Anime Club is a cultural and social space for fans of Japanese animation and manga.
- GPDA: The Aerospace Research and Development Group consists of graduate and undergraduate students who seek to put into practice the concepts learned in the classroom through research, design and construction of aircraft. Currently the group is divided into subgroups related to airplanes, rockets and aerospace materials, as well as compete in competitions such as SAE Brazil Aerodesign and Baja.
- Official website
- Officers Information of UFABC on Twitter
- Research Group in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics of UFABC
- Fubeca - Social Network for UFABC students
- "Propladi - CPE - Orçamento" (PDF). Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Klaus Capelle assume oficialmente a Reitoria da UFABC". Retrieved Feb 17, 2014.
- "Portal UFABC - UFABC in Numbers (in Portuguese)". Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "ANDIFES - Associação Nacional dos Dirigentes das IFES". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "CRUB - Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "PROEX - Fórum de Pró-Reitores de Extensão das Universidades Públicas Brasileiras". Retrieved 13 June 2010.[dead link]
- "AULP - Associação das Universidades de Lingua Portuguesa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "MEC - Assessoria de Comunicação Social". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "UFABC a espera de seus alunos". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "UFABC aparece em ranking internacional". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Ranking Ibero-Americano SIR 2011" (PDF). Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Lattes CNPq- Currículo de Hermano de Medeiros Ferreira Tavares". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Lattes CNPq - Currículo de Luiz Bevilacqua". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "INCT - Ordem Nacional do Mérito Científico". Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "Lattes CNPq - Currículo de Adalberto Fazzio". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Presidente Lula Nomeia Novo Reitor". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Lattes CNPq - Currículo de Helio Waldman". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "MEC - Jornal Francês Destaca Investimento do Brasil". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Gnoseogénesis - La Importancia de la Multidisciplina". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Metodista - Presidente Lula Inaugura Novo Prédio da UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Luis Nassif - UFABC: Quebrando Paradigmas no Ensino de Engenharia no Brasil". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal da UFABC - Professor da UFMG Aponta UFABC Como Projeto Avançado de Interdisciplinaridade". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Centro de Física do Porto - UFABC: A New Brazilian University and Its Fuel Cell Program". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - UFABC: Conquistas e Desafios". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - A Pós-graduação na UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Prograd UFABC - Cursos". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - UFABC recebe Ministério da Educação e universidades federais para discutir Bacharelados Interdisciplinares". Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "Prograd UFABC - Bacharelado em Ciências e Humanidades". Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "UFABC - Importante Revista da Área de Nanociências Publica Trabalho Feito na UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Discurso do Reitor da UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Recriando o Big-Bang no LHC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Universidade Integra Pesquisa Mundial Sobre Estrutura da Matéria". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Professores da UFABC colaboram em projeto de 1ª missão espacial brasileira para o espaço profundo". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Engenharia da Informação UFABC - Projetos de Pesquisa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Professores e Aluno da UFABC Participam de Projeto em Angra". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e a Unifesp". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Nanociências UFABC - Docentes Colaboradores". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Física UFABC - Infra-Estrutura Para Pesquisa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e IEAv". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e a Eletronuclear". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e IPCTRON". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "LNCC - Projetos de Pesquisa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e Centro Tecnológico da Marinha em São Paulo". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e a Sociedade Brasileira de Biofísica". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Grupo de pesquisa do CMCC estabelece parceria com o Max Planck Institute". Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- "Ciência da Computação UFABC - Projetos de Pesquisa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e o National Institute for Materials Science". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e a Universidade do Texas". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e a Universidade do Algarve". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Convênio entre a UFABC e a Universidade de Comimbra". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - PDPD: Pesquisando Desde o Primeiro Dia". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Proex UFABC - Pró-Reitoria de Extensão". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Sistema Computacional Elaborado na UFABC Aponta Características da Epidemia de Dengue no Rio". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Infra-Estrutura para Pesquisa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "MEC - Jornal francês destaca investimento do Brasil". Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "Biblioteca da UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - CAPES Aprova Cursos de Mestrado e Doutorado da UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Aulas de Cursinho Para o Enem Começam dia 22". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - BC&T Aparece Como Curso Mais Procurado no SiSU". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Primeira Etapa do SiSU Deve Terminar Com BC&T Como Mais Procurado". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Ingresso aos Cursos de Graduação em 2010". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Setores da UFABC". Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Descrição do Campus Santo André". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Contatos e Endereços da UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "ACIAM - UFABC Planeja Oferecer Ensino Médio". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "DCE - Fotos do Bloco Sigma em 19/03". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Resolução ConsEP nº 60". Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Resolução ConsEP nº 61". Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "AXIS - Associação Atlética Acadêmica XI de Setembro". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Torneio Semana da Asa". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Torneio Intercomp". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Torneio Engenharíadas". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Torneio Liga Universitária Paulistana". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Torneio Tusca". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - História". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Mascote". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Descrição do Campus São Bernardo" (PDF). Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Descrição do Campus". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Toucas de Natação". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AXIS - Fotos do Rapel". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "DCE - Grupos de Alunos". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - IEEE Promove Competição de Robôs na UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Portal UFABC - Ramo do IEEE Completa Primeiro ano na UFABC". Retrieved 13 June 2010.