|Archive 1 (December 18, 2006 - May 31, 2007)|
|Archive 2 (June 1, 2007 - July 3, 2007)|
|Archive 3 (July 4, 2007 - August 21, 2007)|
|Archive 4 (August 22, 2007 - October 19, 2007)|
|Archive 5 (October 20, 2007 - November 17, 2007)|
|Archive 6 (November 18, 2007 - December 31, 2007)|
|Archive 7 (January 1, 2008 - February 18, 2008)|
|Archive 8 (February 19, 2008 - March 31, 2008)|
|Archive 9 (April 1, 2008 - April 30, 2008)|
|Archive 10 (May 1, 2008 - May 23, 2008)|
|Archive 11 (May 24, 2008 - June 30, 2008)|
|Archive 12 (July 1, 2008 - September 18, 2008)|
|Archive 13 (September 19, 2008 - December 31, 2008)|
|Archive 14 (January 1, 2009 - April 30, 2009)|
|Archive 15 (May 1, 2009 - June 30, 2009)|
|Archive 16 (July 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009)|
|Archive 17 (January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010)|
|Archive 18 (July 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010)|
|Archive 19 (January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011)|
|Archive 20 (July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011)|
|Archive 21 (January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012)|
|Archive 22 (January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013)|
- 1 Fallujah
- 2 DYK nomination of Quantum refereed game
- 3 A Tesla Roadster for you!
- 4 Have an octopus!
- 5 The Final Frontier of Portals
- 6 New features for course pages
- 7 Articles
- 8 Please join WikiProject Women artists!
- 9 Just Checking
- 10 Thank you
- 11 Education Program technical update, February 2014
- 12 March 2014 GAN Backlog Drive
- 13 Source Material
- 14 GAN March 2014 Backlog Drive
- 15 Problems with edits?
- 16 Orphaned non-free image File:Orient-Thai Airlines.jpg
- 17 Merchandise Giveaway
- 18 Repeat access to a resource
- 19 Education Program technical update, April 2014
- 20 Resource Exchange: Wikipedia Library Research Coordinator?
- 21 JSTOR request
- 22 You Have New Mail!
- 23 New Mail...Again
- 24 Online Ambassador
- 25 Time to start thinking about fungus!
- 26 Request for comment
- 27 Online Ambassador
- 28 Sleeping Dogs
- 29 Talkback
- 30 Re: Conditional order for CSeries
- 31 Your unexplained revert on Bombardier CRJ700 series
- 32 WikiProject Good articles Future GAN Backlog Drive
- 33 Mass message right request
- 34 Help!
- 35 GA Cup
- 36 Polite question
- 37 WikiProject Good Articles - GA Cup
- 38 HMB436H Introductions
- 39 Old nominations Featured Portal Candidates discussion
- 40 Resource exchange
- 41 Re:Dallas Love Field destination map
- 42 New Mail
- 43 Mail
- 44 Education Noticeboard
- 45 Orphaned non-free image File:Citybus Logo.png
- 46 Honda S2000 Wiki page
- 47 iihf world ranking
- 48 Happy New Year OhanaUnited!
- 49 University of Toronto campus merger
- 50 UTRS Account Request
- 51 Art + Feminism
- 52 Stewards Confirmation
The current protection status of Fallujah is leading to it becoming increasingly outdated. Perhaps whatever crisis that occurred in 2010 which led to your auto-confirm indef protect has, by now, passed? -- Kendrick7talk 16:11, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Well, OK, but I'm asking you to reconsider. -- Kendrick7talk 22:48, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
DYK nomination of Quantum refereed game
Hello! Your submission of Quantum refereed game at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know! Harrias talk 08:10, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
- Issues still remain despite the article creator's reply. Please stop by the nomination; something needs to be done and soon if this nomination is to succeed. Thanks. BlueMoonset (talk) 03:34, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- I've just noted a final hook sourcing issue that needs to be addressed, and am about to note one or two other places that need inline source citations, after which I think the article can be approved. I've dropped a note on the creator's page, but am leaving it to you to see this through. Many thanks. BlueMoonset (talk) 16:48, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
A Tesla Roadster for you!
|A Tesla Roadster for you!|
|Thank you for contributing to Wikipedia! Gg53000 (talk) 20:22, 8 January 2014 (UTC)|
Have an octopus!
|A helping hand (or eight)|
|For helping me access the sources I needed in order to improve the article Velodona, I award you this Velodona togata. You should probably put it in water or something. Also, no one has any idea what it eats. I'm sure it'll be fine. And hey, at least we know (thanks to you getting me the sources) that it can't ink you... Sven Manguard Wha? 22:34, 20 January 2014 (UTC)|
The Final Frontier of Portals
Wikipedia:Featured portal candidates/Portal:Star Trek has been open for over one month, with four (4) Supports and no outstanding objections.
Do you think the discussion could be closed at this point in time?
New features for course pages
Several noticeable improvements to the EducationProgram extension (in addition to some small bug fixes) will go live on or around 2014-01-23:
- All participants in a course (students, instructors, volunteers) will receive Notifications whenever their course talk page is edited. Thus, editors can use course talk pages to send messages they want the whole class to be aware of, and the class participants are likely to see them.
Special:Contributions student notice
- For users enrolled as students in courses that are active, a notice will appear at the top of Special:Contributions noting which course(s) they are enrolled in. This will make it easy for users who come across the work of student editors to find out that they are part of a course and identify other class participants.
- Course instructors and volunteers will be able to assign articles to student editors, instead of all articles needing to be added by the student editors themselves.
- Instructors and volunteers will be able to add users as students in courses, instead of all student editors needing to enroll for themselves. This makes it easier to maintain complete lists of students, and also makes the extension more suitable for tracking participation in edit-a-thons, workshops and other collaborative projects beyond the Wikipedia Education Program.
Please join WikiProject Women artists!
- That's okay, I just wanted to make sure you have my email now.--Mr Fink (talk) 03:57, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
|The Diligent Librarian Barnstar|
|For exemplary performance at the Resource Exchange, tirelessly delivering the reliable sources on which this encyclopedia depends, please accept this award. :) Shyamal (talk) 15:31, 19 February 2014 (UTC)|
Education Program technical update, February 2014
We've started working on "editor campaigns", a system that we expect will eventually be able to replace our current Education Program extension (and be useful for many other purposes as well). The early work with that project will focus on a system for signup up new editors for editing campaigns (such as courses, but also edit-a-thons, Wiki Loves Monuments, etc.). Because of that, progress will be slow on the current course page system. However, we have several improvements that should be available within the next few weeks.
- Anyone can edit the main text of course pages
As part of the effort to make course pages behave more like regular wiki pages, we've enabled editing of course pages by anyone. Users who currently have the right to edit courses will have access to all the fields (so that they can change the start/end dates, and change the enrollment token). Users who currently cannot edit courses will be able to edit only the "page text" portion. This change should take effect on 2014-02-27.
- Simplified course editing interface
We've considerably simplified the interface for editing course pages, removing the options to rename courses. Changing the title of a course would also move the course page, creating confusion and leading to a number of bugs. Several other parts of the course editing interface were not very useful, so we've removed them to make it easier on newcomers. This change should take effect on 2014-02-27.
- Additional Notifications
Two students participating in the Facebook Open Academy mentorship program are currently working on additional Notifications for course pages. For the first of these, users will be notified whenever someone else adds them to a course.
March 2014 GAN Backlog Drive
It's that time again! Starting on March 1, there will be another GAN Backlog Drive! There will be several changes compared to previous drives:
- This drive will introduce a new component to it; a point system. In a nutshell, older nominations are worth more points than newer nominations. The top 3 participants who have the points will be awarded the Golden, Silver, or Bronze Wikipedia Puzzle Piece Trophy, respectively.
- Unlike the December 2013 Backlog Drive, earning an additional barnstar if you reached your goal has been removed.
- The allowance to have insufficient reviews has been lowered to 2 before being disqualified.
- An exception to the rule that all reviews must be completed before the deadline has been created.
Also, something that I thought I would share with all of you is that we raised $20.88 (USD) for the WMF in the December 2013 drive. It may not sound like a lot but considering that that was raised just because we reviewed articles, I would say that's pretty good! With that success, pledges can be made for the upcoming drive if you wish.
More info regarding the drive and full descriptions regarding the changes to this drive can be found on the the drive page. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message on the drive talk page.
I look forward to your participation and hope that because of it, some day the backlog will be gone!
I noticed you were an admin on the resource request board. I was wondering if you had access to the following papers, my university doesn't have a subscription so it would be a big help if your university did:
"A review of applications of tea tree oil in dermatology" Nader Pazyar MD*, Reza Yaghoobi MD, Nooshin Bagherani MD, Afshin Kazerouni MD
"A review of the toxicity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil"
GAN March 2014 Backlog Drive
Problems with edits?
Hi, a question re Wikipedia:Requests for comment/QuackGuru2: You endorsed jps' outside view, which said, among other things, that Wikipedia "would be better off if the two editors endorsing the RfC were banned from these topics" (said topics, I assume, being the areas where QG's conduct is indicted in the RfC; it's unclear). AFAIK, I've had virtually no interaction with you, but assume you must have reviewed my edits (and block log etc.), and those of Mallexikon (the other RfC endorser), or you wouldn't have endorsed such a strong statement. Apart from whatever objections you have to the RfC itself, can you explain why you believe Mallexikon and myself deserve to be topic-banned, and from which topics particularly? What have we done that's that bad? Maybe you can show me a couple diffs that are representative of whatever ongoing problems there are. I'd appreciate the feedback; I'm pretty sure Mallexikon would too! Thanks. --Middle 8 (leave me alone • talk to me • COI) 09:21, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Orient-Thai Airlines.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Orient-Thai Airlines.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Hey OhanaUnited, I just wanted to stop and thank you for voting towards my free Wikipedia shirt! As my mother-in-law in said when she heard the news, "Good! You need new clothes!". This is very true, so thank you! Canadian Paul 20:20, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
Repeat access to a resource
Education Program technical update, April 2014
Since the last update, development of the editor campaigns project has been continuing, and it's almost at the point that it will be useful to users running edit-a-thons and other non-course outreach events. (If you are planning such an event soon and would like to beta test it for tracking the contributions of newcomers, get it touch.) In the meantime, we've made a few small improvements and bug fixes to the Education Program extension:
- Default course end date
The default end date for courses is now approximately six months in the future, instead of immediately. This will prevent the common problem where a user creates a new course page but does change the default dates, resulting in a course that is immediately considered "ended" and thus cannot be enrolled in.
- Notifications when you get added to a course
Whenever a user gets added to a course by someone else, they will now receive a Notification.
- Disabling individual student profiles
The student profile special page (Special:Student/Username, not to be confused with Special:Students) is a page that lists the courses a student editor is enrolled in, and is also supposed to list the articles that user is working on. However, the list of articles can include incorrect data in cases where an instructor or volunteer assigned the articles to the student editor. These profiles are being removed from the extension altogether. This change should go into effect Thursday, May 1. (Logs are still available to find out which courses a user is enrolled in.)
- Article edit notifications for students coming soon
A nearly complete patch from Facebook Open Academy student Jeff Lloyd will add a new type of Notification: students will be alerted to edits made by others to the article(s) they are assigned (as well as the corresponding talk pages). Expect to see this feature within the next several weeks.
- Duplicate courses and API deletion
Bugs in the course page creation process (now fixed) led in some cases to duplicate listings for the same course at Special:Courses. This happens when the same course page had two (or more) different course ID numbers. It is possible to clean up such duplicate entries using by making calls to the API. I've documented this process and written a Python script for it.
Resource Exchange: Wikipedia Library Research Coordinator?
Hi there! I see you're quite active at WP:RX, which we recently grouped under the broader Wikipedia Library project to help editors access sources and do better research. I'm looking for a few coordinators to take the lead on some research-related initiatives, including keeping things tidy at WP:RX and possibly at a new research desk, or with curating research guides. Would you be interested? It's a volunteer position and we could talk about what kind of projects and time would work for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers, Jake Ocaasi t | c 14:31, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
You Have New Mail!
Hi there Andrew.
It is getting close to the end of the month! Meaning that I am able to apply for the Canada Online Ambassador program! When time comes, would you like me to apply on the application or apply with a different method? Thanks for your help so much this month! --AkifumiiTalk 13:37, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
Time to start thinking about fungus!
- Thanks Andrew, That's easy, and I can migrate my stuff over. Hope all is well. Medmyco (talk) 22:27, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Request for comment
Hello there, a proposal regarding pre-adminship review has been raised at Village pump by here is very much appreciated. Many thanks. Jim Carter through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:46, 28 May 2014 (UTC). Your comments
Hey man! Would you consider doing a peer review, or giving some feedback on Sleeping Dogs (video game)? I would like to get some feedback about issues that need to be resolved. After that, I would like to nominate it for a featured article. Thanks for you for your cooperation! URDNEXT (talk) 12:50, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
- Could I convince you that these edits,  and , are the ones I described as "unsourced and unexplained" or not? The more I think about your message, the more it puzzles me. What was that? It's unlikely an admin has a misunderstanding like that. What made you think I described Quant18's version as "Unexplained and unsourced change"? Please clarify/explain what your message was and answer my questions above. Thank you. Oda Mari (talk) 16:52, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
Re: Conditional order for CSeries
Hi mate! Replying here regarding the color of commitments on the CSeries page. If you check, Porter has made two different commitments: one, dated december 2012, was converted into a conditional order, the one dated april 2013. That's why one commitment from Porter is colored in green and the second in red. Hope this explains the matter, Regards, --CeruttiPaolo (talk) 08:25, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
Your unexplained revert on Bombardier CRJ700 series
The CSeries program is not related to the CRJ or Challenger programs, hence why I removed its entry from the "Related development" section. As you can learn in Template:Aircontent that section is specifically intended for designs which were developed into or from this aircraft or engine. Furthermore, as per Wikipedia:Rollback, please avoid using your rollback privileges to revert good faith edits as this is a misuse of the feature, which is intended for vandalism. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:34, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
WikiProject Good articles Future GAN Backlog Drive
Hello everyone! Hope you've all been having a great summer!
TheQ Editor recently proposed the idea of having another Backlog Drive in either September/October or November/December of this year. For those of you who have participated in the past two drives you know I was the one who organized them, however, come September, this will be my most important year in school so I will not be able to coordinate this drive (if it happens). TheQ Editor has volunteered to be a coordinator for the drive. If any of you would like to co-coordinator, please notify TheQ Editor on his talk page.
If you would be interested in participating in a Backlog Drive sometime before the end of this year, please notify TheQ Editor. Also, make sure to specify what month(s) work best for you.
At the time this message was sent out, the backlog was at 520 nominations. Since May, the backlog has been steadily increasing and we are currently near an all time high. Even though the backlog will not disappear over one drive, this drive can lead to several others which will (hopefully) lead to the day where there is no longer a backlog.
As always, the more participants, the better, and everyone is encouraged to participate!
Mass message right request
Hi! My name is María, I'm studing biology and I'm doing my degree-finalwork and there are two articles that would be great for me to have! But there are from the Wiley Online Library and I don't have access, and I think I've seen you have on the Resources Request page on wikipedia and I would like to ask you if you could share these two articles with me: The fine structure and development of the seminal vesicles and prostate in the fetal rat, by Charles J. Flickinger http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00364926 Development of seminal vesicles and coagulating glands in neonatal mice. I. The morphogenetic effects of various hormonal conditions by Ben Lung andGerald R. Cunha http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.1091990108/abstract
My talk page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Mariarlb
Many thanks in advance! And sorry for bother you!
I compromise to use the information obtained to write about it in wikipedia, because there is a big lack of information in this field and I would be glad to help other people by facilitating information. In fact, there is nothing written about seminal vesicle in mouse, being that it's starting to be investigated. I ask you, please, to reconsider your decision.
Hello everyone! We hope you have all been having a great summer!
As we all know, the recent GAN Backlog Drives have not had any big impact on the backlog. Because of that, me (Dom497), Figureskatingfan, and TheQ Editor have worked on an idea that could possibly finally put a dent into the massive backlog. Now, I will admit, the idea isn't entirely ours as we have took the general idea of the WikiCup and brought it over to WikiProject Good Articles. But anyways, here's what we have in mind:
For all of you that do not know what the WikiCup is, it is an annual competition between several editors to see who can get the most Good Articles, Featured Article's, Did You Know's, etc. Based of this, we propose to you the GA Cup. This competition will only focus on reviewing Good articles.
For more info on the proposal, click here. As a FYI, the proposal page is not what the final product will look like (if you do go ahead with this idea). It will look very similar to WikiCup's page(s).
The discussion for the proposal will take place here. Please let us know if you are interested, have any concerns, things to consider, etc.
--Dom497, Figureskatingfan, and TheQ Editor
I was accused of being a sockpuppet in this exchange
I was able to demonstrate that I was not, and yet you mentioned casually that I was a meatpuppet, which according to the rules is exactly the same crime, with different circumstances. I was very pointed with my accuser on his talk page because of obviously sloppy research, but there was only a single case that I ever came to the defense of Carrie, and it was months before anyone ever had a problem with her, and my defense was limited to a specific incident. She came to my defense on several cases, but of course I appreciated that. Is it normal to throw around accusations casually?
You responded on my page that you merely closed the case, and so it is probable that I misunderstood these words that you wrote:
"It looks like meatpuppet more than sockpuppet."
I was confused because the sockpuppet page says they are the same felony. The two guys who commented on the action you closed are the same guys who ganged up after Carrie when she accused one of their collaborators of being a paid editor. So I thought you were backing them up. Sorry that I misunderstood. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:16, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
WikiProject Good Articles - GA Cup
WikiProject Good articles is holding a new competition, the GA Cup, from October 1, 2014 - March 28, 2015. The Cup will be based on reviewing Good article nominations; for each review, points will be awarded with bonuses for older nominations, longer articles and comprehensive reviews. All participants will start off in one group and the highest scoring participants will go through to the second round. At the moment six rounds are planned, but this may change based on participant numbers.
Some of you may ask: what is the purpose for a competition of this type? Currently, there is a backlog of about 500 unreviewed Good article nominations, almost an all time high. It is our hope that we can decrease the backlog in a fun way, through friendly competition.
Everyone is welcome to join; new and old editors! Sign-ups will be open until October 15, 2014 so sign-up now!
If you have any questions, take a look at the FAQ page and/or contact one of the four judges.
Cheers from, , and .
To receive future GA Cup newsletter, please add your name to our mailing list.
- Hello OhanaUnited I am working on the Geotrichum candidum page. Brendanguyen5 (talk) 00:12, 20 September 2014 (UTC)Brendanguyen5
- Hello OhnaUnited! I'm Conor, another HMB436H student. I will be working to improve the Exophiala dermatitidis wiki page. Czeer (talk) 00:50, 22 September 2014 (UTC)
- OhanaUnited, A brief introduction; Hello my name is Ethan Bazos and I am a four year student studying at the University of Toronto. I'm looking to pursue further education in the form of graduate studies, hopefully in terms of professional studies (dentistry) or if need be in hopes of completing my masters in biochemistry and human biology. I am currently taking a multitude of courses at the school this semester, specifically in regards to this introduction, HMB436H1. As a portion of my grade in this course I am required to introduce myself to this user. I look forward to a wonderful semester. Have a nice day, Ethan Bazos email@example.com — Preceding unsigned comment added by EthanBazos (talk • contribs) 20:28, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi OhanaUnited, In this message I am introducing myself as one of the students enrolled in the HMB436: Medical and Veterinary Mycology course. Nice to meet you! Cheers, Lilit A.--Lilitiana (talk) 00:38, 22 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited. I'm currently enrolled in HMB436. I will be working to improve the article for Trichophyton rubrum. Nice to meet you! JuhieAhmed (talk) 00:22, 23 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited, how are you? My names is Lorena and I am currently enrolled in one of the most interesting courses at U of t: HMB436H1. I was given Fursarium Sporotrichioides to work on. ––Lolalore (talk) 04:59, 23 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited. I'm an HMB436H1 student dropping by to say hello. This semester I will be editing an Wikipedia article on my assigned mycology topic. Can't wait to have fun with this project! I guess that's all I have to say for now. Au revoir. —— JasminePrincess (talk) 04:23, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited, My name is Wendy and I am currently enrolled in the HMB436 course, and I just wanted to say hello! Thank you for your help in the course. --Wendyxie99 (talk) 14:48, 23 September 2014 (UTC)
- hello User talk:OhanaUnited I am a student in HMB436-medical and veterinary mycology, my user name is Mayooran.athithan and I just wanted to introduce myself to you. Mayooran.athithan (talk) 15:35, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello my name is David, username DBar22, I am in HMB436 this semester. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Dbar22 (talk • contribs) 16:06, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited, you are my local Wikipedia ambassador and so just wanted to touch base with you. Thank for the help in the course --Stedesivank (talk) 17:30, 25 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, my name is Yae Ram (Gloria) Kim, and I am studying Human Biology- Health & Disease and Animal Physiology at the University of Toronto. I am taking the HMB436 course this semester, and I wanted to introduce myself. YaeRamKim (talk) 17:52, 25 September 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by YaeRamKim (talk • contribs) 17:50, 25 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited, My name is Elyssa and I am a 4th undergraduate student at the University of Toronto. I am currently enrolled in a 4th year human biology course called Medical and Veterinary Mycology. The principle assignment in this course is to develop a Wikipedia article on a specific fungus. The fungus I have been assigned is Sporobolomyces salmonicolor. I am looking forward to working on this assignment and contributing to the limitless world of Wikipedia. Elyriz (talk) 20:25, 25 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited! I just wanted to introduce myself to you. I am a fourth year student at University of Toronto and I am double majoring Statistics and Health and disease. As a part of the HMB436 course, I am writing an article on Wallemia sebi. I am really looking forward to contribute to Wikipedia. Thank you! C2zhaobi (talk) 22:10, 25 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, my name is Shelly and I am enrolled in HMB436 this semester. I'm looking forward to getting started on the Wikipedia assignment! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Liuxia26 (talk • contribs) 23:21, 25 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited, My name is Richard and I am one of the students in Dr. Scott and Dr. Summerbell’s HMB436: Medical and Veterinary Mycology class at the University of Toronto. My assigned fungus was the Geomyces pannorum. I am excited to learn more about this fungus as well as how to use Wikipedia! Student.richard (talk) 00:03, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, I have just joined the Wikipedia community as an assignment for one of my university courses. I'm looking forward to making a contribution to the Wikipedias pages. I will be working on researching Setosphaeria rostrata to hopefully increase what is known to users of Wikipedia on the subject of this particular mold. KassF (talk) 11:29, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, my name is Anastasiia and I am a student in HMB436 Mycology course. I will be writing a report on Microsporum canis [] . I am eager to learn more about this fungus, as well as learn how to make a contribution to Wikipedia. Zhmurcha (talk) 16:41, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello OhanaUnited, my name is Nadia and I am also a student enrolled in HMB436, assigned the fungus Trichophyton tonsurans! I am looking forward to learning more about fungi and Wikipedia editing. Avocadosarecool (talk) 17:49, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. I will be working on Histoplasma duboisii as part of the medical mycology course. Hhhzzzani (talk) 23:43, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
Old nominations Featured Portal Candidates discussion
Please see Wikipedia_talk:Featured_portal_candidates#Old_nominations. — Cirt (talk) 15:49, 3 October 2014 (UTC)
Can you find me a pdf/of/this study? thank you. Dodson, Nancy; Gray, Susan; Burke, Pamela (August 2012). "Teen pregnancy prevention on a LARC: an update on long-acting reversible contraception for the primary care provider". Current Opinion in Pediatrics 24 (4): 439–445. Retrieved 3 October 2014.Whereismylunch (talk) 20:20, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
Re:Dallas Love Field destination map
It does make it more difficult to notice but at this point, the map is SO out of date that it hurts the article more than it would help. I'm sure at some point someone will see it and update it. I've seen it happen on other airport pages too. Aviationspecialist101 (talk) 02:25, 14 October 2014 (UTC)
I've been wondering about my application for Campus Ambassador privileges since the beginning of September and thought I'd check in with you since you were the first user listed for review. There was one item of discussion supporting the application, but I still don't have the privileges and I'm wondering how best to move my application forward within the program. I've been working with two courses this semester here at Cornell. Thanks for your time! Msitar (talk) 18:46, 23 October 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I'm quite confused as to what is happening with my application for course instructor rights for my course: User:Khairdean/Collaboration_on_the_Web ... do you know what is happening? The discussion has been archived: Wikipedia:Education_noticeboard/Archive8 but it appears that no decision has been made. I would be glad to provide any further details required. Thanks in advance. Khairdean (talk) 21:05, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Citybus Logo.png
Thanks for uploading File:Citybus Logo.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Honda S2000 Wiki page
I would like to know why the photo of the AP1 S2000 fitting the section was removed. I had taken down the earlier picture due the car being dirty. I have owned this car for 15 years and would like a decent photograph of the car on this site. Thank you for your assistance. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Polisci2005 (talk • contribs) 02:41, 25 December 2014 (UTC)
iihf world ranking
Happy New Year OhanaUnited!
University of Toronto campus merger
UTRS Account Request
I confirm that I have requested an account on the UTRS tool. OhanaUnitedTalk page
- I'm sorry it took me a week to approve your request. Thank you for volunteering.--v/r - TP 04:06, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
Art + Feminism
I'm looking to hold an Art + Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The organizers suggested we contact a Wikipedia Ambassador, and your name was listed on the page they linked to.
I'm wondering if you know of any experienced Wikipedians in Saskatoon whom I could contact?
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Confirm/2015/Shizhao — Preceding unsigned comment added by SpeciallyForYou (talk • contribs) 01:28, 28 February 2015 (UTC)