Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by CarsracBot at 10:38, 13 October 2011 (r2.6.4) (Robot: Adding kk:1360 жыл). The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the .|
|1360 by topic|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1360 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2113|
|Balinese saka calendar||1281–1282|
|English Regnal year||33 Edw. 3 – 34 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||己亥年 (Earth Pig)|
4056 or 3996
— to —
庚子年 (Metal Rat)
4057 or 3997
|- Vikram Samvat||1416–1417|
|- Shaka Samvat||1281–1282|
|- Kali Yuga||4460–4461|
|Japanese calendar||Enbun 5|
|Minguo calendar||552 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1902–1903|
1486 or 1105 or 333
— to —
1487 or 1106 or 334
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1360.|
- October 24 – The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years' War. Under its terms, Edward III gives up his claim to the French throne and releases King John II of France in return for French land, including Calais & Gascony.
- King Valdemar Atterdag of Denmark reconquers Scania, which has been in Swedish possession since 1332.
- Shah Shuja regains rule of the Muzaffarid tribe in Persia after the death of his brother, Shah Mahmud.
- Nawruz Beg overthrows his brother Qulpa as Khan of the Blue Horde.
- Muhammed VI overthrows his brother-in-law, Ismail II, as King of Grenada (in present-day Spain); he is in turn overthrown this same year by the former king, Muhammed V.
- Dmitri Konstantinovich is installed as ruler of Vladimir (now in eastern Russia) by the Khan of the White Horde.
- May 2 – Chu Ti, Yongle Emperor of China (d. 1424)
- July 24 – Nuno Álvares Pereira, Portuguese general
- August 10 – Francesco Zabarella, Italian jurist (d. 1417)
- date unknown
- Amadeus VII, Count of Savoy (d. 1391)
- Ulrich von Jungingen, German Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights (d. 1410)
- Giovanni di Bicci de' Medici, founder of the Medici dynasty of Florence (d. 1429)
- Yi Jong Mu, Korean general (d. 1425)
- Parameshvara, Indian mathematician (d. 1425)
- Andrei Rublev, Russian painter (d. 1430)
- Stanislaw of Skarbimierz, Polish religious writer (d. 1431)
- February 26 – Roger Mortimer, 2nd Earl of March, English military leader (b. 1328)
- December 26 – Thomas Holland, 1st Earl of Kent
- date unknown