The year 1904 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- May - The Ford Motor Company approves construction of the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant, a New England mill-style building in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Spring - Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, designed by Robert Reamer.
- April - Watts Gallery in Compton, Guildford, England, designed by Christopher Hatton Turnor.
- May 3 - Midtgulen Church, in Bremanger Municipality, Norway, designed by Lars Sølvberg, is consecrated by Bishop Johan Willoch Erichsen.
- September 4 - St. Regis Hotel in New York City, designed by Trowbridge & Livingston with interiors by Arnold Constable.
- September 17 - New St Columba Church of Scotland, Glasgow, designed by Tennant and Burke.
- Kaiser-Friedrich-Museum, Berlin, designed by Ernst von Ihne.
- Batumi Synagogue, Georgia, designed by Semyon Vulkovich.
- The Bergeret House in Nancy, France, by Lucien Weissenburger, with ironwork by Louis Majorelle, interior paintings by Victor Prouvé, stained glass by Jacques Gruber, and woodwork by Eugène Vallin.
- The Villa des Roches, designed by Émile André as his own house, in the Parc de Saurupt in Nancy, France.
- The Larkin Administration Building was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for the Larkin Soap Company of Buffalo, New York.
- The Mayoralty of Baku, final work of Józef Gosławski.
- Hungarian Parliament Building on the Danube in Budapest.
- Rue Franklin Apartments, Paris, by Auguste Perret and his brother Gustave, an early example of an exposed reinforced concrete frame building.
- Hôtel Brion, Strasbourg, built by architect Auguste Brion for himself
- ^ "Ford Piquette Avenue Plant". Michigan State Housing Development Authority. Archived from the original on May 28, 2012. Retrieved September 2, 2010.
- ^ Morrison, William (1999). Broadway Theatres: History and Architecture. Dover Books on Architecture. Mineola, New York: Dover Publications. pp. 48–50. ISBN 0-486-40244-4.
- ^ Aaraas, Margrethe; Venden, Sigurd (2000). "Midtgulen Church" (in Norwegian). www.sffarkiv.no - Sogn og Fjordane Arkiv. Archived from the original on 2011-07-24. Retrieved 2008-09-27.
- ^ Batumi: sights. Official website of Batumi. Retrieved on May 10, 2009
- ^ "Rue Franklin Apartments". GreatBuildings. Retrieved 2012-05-29.
- ^ Eisenman, Peter; Terragni, Giuseppe (2003). Transformations, Decompositions, Critiques. New York: The Monacelli Press.
- ^ Belot, Robert; Bermond, Daniel (2004). Bartholdi.