1969 in Taiwan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1969|
History of Taiwan • Timeline • Years
Events in the year 1969 in Taiwan, Republic of China. This year is numbered Minguo 58 according to the official Republic of China calendar.
- President – Chiang Kai-shek
- Vice President – Yen Chia-kan
- Premier – Yen Chia-kan
- Vice Premier – Huang Shao-ku, Chiang Ching-kuo
- 1 July – The establishment of National Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology in Longtan District, Taoyuan City.
- 31 October – The official inauguration of CTV Main Channel.
- 17 January – Hsu Li-ming, acting Mayor of Kaohsiung (2018).
- 5 February – Wu Yu-jen, member of Legislative Yuan.
- 8 February
- 26 February
- 9 March – Liu Chien-kuo, member of Legislative Yuan.
- 26 March – Jeff Chang, singer.
- 16 April – Tsai Chi-chang, deputy speaker of Legislative Yuan.
- 29 May – Qiu Miaojin, former novelist.
- 1 June – Rene Liu, singer and actress.
- 11 August – Lisa Huang, member of Legislative Yuan (2012–2014).
- 16 August – Wei Te-sheng, film director and screenwriter.
- 20 September – Huang Yee-ling, singer.
- 19 October – Yi Huan, comic writer.
- 29 October – Tao Ching-ying, singer and hostess.
- 23 November – Rao Ching-ling, Magistrate-elect of Taitung County.
- 12 December – Yao Jen-to, Vice Chairperson and Secretary-General of Straits Exchange Foundation.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1969 in Taiwan.|