|First issue||August 2004|
|Final issue||December 2015|
|Based in||New York, New York|
All You was a women’s magazine published by Time Inc. and sold at Walmart, Sam's Club and via subscription. The monthly magazine was first published in August 2004. All You focused on value: Each story offered money-saving and/or time-saving tips, and the magazine developed a community of Reality Checkers, thousands of women who contribute ideas and tips that appear on many of All You’s pages. The magazine was closed in December 2015.
All You is targeted toward the average female Walmart customer and features models wearing clothing sold within the store. It also contained stories featuring what the magazine considers "real women" who are diverse in age, appearance, background and culture.
All You included a large number of coupons, and even includes an index to help navigate through them. A weekly emailed newsletter titled All You Deals and Meals was available from the magazine which offers subscribers a preview of coupons available in future magazines. Themed events were held in Walmart stores across the United States where "brand ambassadors" from the magazine act as "personal shoppers" to assist customers shopping for value. These events were sponsored by the magazine's advertisers. The magazine also sponsors other events aimed at helping modern women.
- "Alliance for Audited Media Snapshot Report". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2013. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- "Top 100 U.S. Magazines by Circulation" (PDF). PSA Research Center. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
- "All You Magazine Closing Down After 11 Years (Final Issue to be December 2015)". Hip2Save. October 20, 2015. Retrieved March 9, 2016.
- Jan Tuckwood (September 7, 2004). "Forget the ideal woman, these new magazines are aimed at real women". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- James Gilbert (April 26, 2008). "Local National Guard vet featured in magazine". Yuma Sun. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Deborah Straszheim (April 19, 2008). "Profile of a newsmaker: Magazine features woman's story of weight loss". Norwich Bulletin. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Stuart Elliot (December 3, 2008). "This Season's Must-Have: The Humble Coupon". New York Times. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Betsy Spethmann (April 6, 2005). "All You Goes All Wal-Mart". PROMO Magazine. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Todd Venezia (April 6, 2005). "MOMS 'GAME' TO LEARN VIDEO TRICKS". New York Post. Retrieved July 3, 2007.