American National University
Danville, Virginia campus
|National Business College|
|Type||Private, for-profit, nationally accredited|
Multiple campuses and distance education,
Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia,
|Colors||Purple and gold|
American National University, formerly National Business College, is a postsecondary, nationally, for-profit educational institution that has multiple campuses. These campuses are located in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
ACICS lost its status as recognized accreditor on December 12, 2016. The university is approved to receive Title IV funding under a provisional Program Participation Agreement for 18 months beginning December 12, 2016 while it is seeking a new accreditor.
As of February 27, 2018 the Roanoke Valley Campus is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)  The following sites are recognized as administrative sites by DEAC: Harrisonburg Campus, Charlottesville Campus, Lynchburg Campus, Princeton Campus, Parkersburg Campus, Bristol Campus and the Dayton Area Campus. 
The university was founded in 1886 as a business school in Roanoke, Virginia. It later expanded to a national business school and developed multiple campuses. The university offered Google Seminars in 2014.
The university offers master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, diploma programs, certificate programs, and professional training and certifications.
American National University has campuses in 30 cities across 6 states, including Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- "History & Vision - Evolution 2086". American National University. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition". Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- ANU Campus Locations
- "Accreditation Details". Dept of Education. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs
- "Education Department Establishes Enhanced Federal Aid Participation Requirements for ACICS-accredited Colleges". Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- ANU Campus to Offer Degrees in Cybersecurity, Business Potomac Local
- Google Seminars Offered at American National University
- Degrees for a career in Healthcare, Business, or Technology - American National University (ANU)
- ANU Campus Locations