|Born||Anna Luisa Ewers|
14 March 1993
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Anna Luisa Ewers (German: [ˈeːvɐs]; born 14 March 1993) is a German fashion model. She is featured on the 2015 Pirelli Calendar. With her multiple campaigns, covers, and runway shows she is ranked as one of the top models in the fashion industry. In 2015, Models.com reported that she was chosen as Model of the Year by the fashion industry.
In a new generation of models known for their social media followings helping them get jobs, Anna Ewers has been compared to Kate Moss (with whom she co-starred in a David Yurman ad campaign) in that she is successful while keeping her private life off social media. She has also been compared to French icon Brigitte Bardot and fellow German supermodel Claudia Schiffer.
Ewers first started modeling in Colombia while she was an exchange student, then returned to Germany for school and worked as a cocktail waitress. Ewers was discovered by Alexander Wang when the designer found her photograph on a blog. He sent the image to casting director Anita Bitton who said "Lets find this girl!"  Since then she has been Alexander Wang's muse.
During spring/summer 2014 Fashion Week (September-October 2013), she walked 37 fashion shows, including Céline, Balenciaga, Prada and opened Dolce & Gabbana and Alexander Wang. In February 2014, she was Milan Fashion Week's Top Model, walking 18 runways including Fendi and Emilio Pucci.
She often poses for Vogue Paris editorials : Miss Vogue Hamptons in October 2013, Fatale in March 2014 and another one alongside Natasha Poly for the June/July issue. Then, in August 2014, she is on its cover. Her other international covers include the Italian and Chinese editions of Vogue.
Between July 2013 and May 2015 she was 9 times on vogue's covers and Vogue Germany shot for the March 2015 issue five different covers. She won model of the year award (moty) from models.com in the category Breakout star.
In 2015, she covered the February issue of Vogue Paris.
In April 2018, Anna appeared in the David Yurman F/W 2018 campaign, which continued the theme of “Celebration,” and was first established in the brand’s 2000 campaign. This campaign were shot by Peter Lindbergh and featured top models Joan Smalls, Ashley Graham, Amber Valletta, and others. 
Ewers has been featured in more than 100 editorials, campaigns, and lookbooks, including magazine covers for i-D, Numero China, Vogue China, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris and W. She has walked the runway for over top 60 designers, notably Balenciaga, Balmain, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Donna Karan, Fendi, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Ralph Lauren, and Versace amongst many others.
- Anna Ewers at the Fashion Model Directory
- Style.com Interview
- Remu Duscher (March 25, 2015). "Anna Ewers on being Alexander Wang's muse". vogue.com.au. Vogue Australia. Retrieved April 6, 2015.
- Karl Templer (21 November 2013). "On the rise: Anna Ewers". interviewmagazine.com. Interview. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- Ericka Samuel (26 February 2013). "Anna Ewers Is Milan Fashion Week's Top Model". nymag.com. New York. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- "Anna Ewers". vogue.fr. The Vogue List. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- "Breakout Star: Women". models.com. models.com. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- McCarthy, Lauren. "Ashley Graham Reveals the One Supermodel She Always Channels on Set". W Magazine. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- Magazine Covers to Date Archived January 9, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- Runway Shows to Date Archived January 9, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anna Ewers.|