|Full name||Ante Rebić|
|Date of birth||21 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Split, Croatia|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
(on loan from Fiorentina)
|2014–||→ RB Leipzig (loan)||10||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 May 2015.
Ante Rebić (born 21 September 1993) is a Croatian professional footballer who plays as a forward for RB Leipzig on loan from Fiorentina. On the international level, Rebić plays for the Croatian national team.
Rebić started his career playing at youth level for Vinjani before he moved to Imotski in 2008, where he spent two seasons. After his good performances at a tournament in Italy in 2010, where he went with Hajduk Split youth team, Rebić was brought to RNK Split by Darko Butorović.
Rebić made his debut for the first team against Dinamo Zagreb on 21 May 2011 in the last round of the 2010–11 Prva HNL as a second-half substitute. The match ended in a 1–1 draw, with Rebić scoring the late equalizer. In August 2011, Rebić signed a professional three-year contract with RNK Split. In the 2011–12 season, Rebić scored five league goals in twenty appearances, four of them when coming off the bench. In the 2012–13 season, Rebić scored ten league goals in twenty-nine appearances. Performing extraordinarily well in both club and national team, Rebić drawn much attention from both the media and football world, resulting in interest from a number of clubs, including Fiorentina, Tottenham Hotspur and Swansea City.
On August 28, 2013, Rebić signed a five-year contract with Italian side Fiorentina, for an undisclosed fee. Upon passing the medical exams, Rebić was given the number 9 shirt. He made a debut for Fiorentina in late September 2013, coming on as a 36th minute substitute for the injured teammate Giuseppe Rossi, in a home draw against Parma. During his debut he sustained an injury, causing him to be sidelined for three weeks. Rebić made three more appearances for Fiorentina before he scored his first goal of the season, in January 2014, in Coppa Italia match against Chievo Verona. On May 18, Rebić scored his first goal in Serie A in 2–2 draw against Torino.
On August 3, 2014, Rebić joined club RB Leipzig for a season-long loan deal.
On 31 July 2013, it was announced that Rebić has made the short-list for the national team for the match against Liechtenstein. On August 14, 2013, Rebić debuted for Croatia, coming on the pitch in 63rd minute. In 67th minute, only three minutes after coming into play, Rebić scored his first goal for the national side. Rebić was praised by Croatia's manager, Igor Štimac. Upon arrival of the new national team coach Niko Kovač, his former Croatia U21 coach, Rebić was called up for the decisive World Cup play-off matches against Iceland in November 2013. He made appearances in both ties, coming on as a second-half substitute in both Reykjavík and Zagreb, as Croatia secured their spot in 2014 World Cup by winning 2-0 on aggregate. He was sent off versus Mexico during the 2014 World Cup.
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil: List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. 11 June 2014. p. 12. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Kuzmanić, Dražen (28 September 2011). "Ante Rebić, imotski nogometaš u prvoligašu RNK Split". Imotske novine (in Croatian). Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Rupnik, Borna (21 May 2011). "Naslov i Europa proslavljeni bodom". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Rupnik, Borna (23 May 2011). "Rebić: Hvala Obilinoviću na lopti". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Pavković, Božo (31 August 2011). "Ante Rebić sa Splitom potpisao ugovor do 2014. godine!". dalmacijanews.com (in Croatian). Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Jones, Simon (16 August 2013). "Swansea rival Spurs and Fiorentina for Croatia striker Rebic". Daily Mail (London).
- "Transfer news: Fiorentina complete signing of Croatian forward Ante Rebic". SkySports. 28 August 2013. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "ANTE REBIĆ NA PREDSTAVLJANJU 'Nastojat ću biti dostojan Batistutinog dresa'". JutarnjiList. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "Ante Rebić debitirao za Fiorentinu u remiju s Parmom". Večernji list. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "Ante Rebić na posudbi u Leipzigu". Večernji list. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Štimcu je Ante Rebić novi adut za Marakanu". Večernji list. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Ante Rebić at National-Football-Teams.com