|Height||149 m (489 ft)|
|Floor count||45, plus 1 basement floor|
|Floor area||145,858 m2 (1,570,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|
Arena Tower, formerly known as Baltimore Tower, is a high-rise residential skyscraper on the Isle of Dogs, London. The building is located on a site that was previously the location of the London Arena. The 45-story building comprises 366 residential apartments and is 149 meters in height. It was designed by American architecture firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- "Baltimore Wharf". O'Shea. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "Arena Tower". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- "Baltimore Tower". Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Grant Prior (12 July 2013). "O'Shea starts construction of twisted tower". Construction Enquirer. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "Planning applications". Tower Hamlets. 14 March 2008. PA/08/00504. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Media related to Baltimore Tower at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Building at The Skyscraper Center database
|This London-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|