One Park Drive
|One Park Drive|
Artist's impression of completed building
|Owner||Canary Wharf Group|
|Floor area||54,656 square metres (588,310 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Herzog & de Meuron|
One Park Drive is a residential skyscraper currently under construction situated next to the Canary Wharf development on the Isle of Dogs, London. The building is designed by Herzog & de Meuron, is cylindrical in shape, and when complete will be 58-storeys comprising 468 apartments.
- Tower Hamlets reference: PA/15/00018
- "Tower Hamlets Planning". PA/15/00018: Tower Hamlets.
- NUDELMAN, GEOFF (March 28, 2018). "Soak Up London's Spring in One Park Drive's New Sky Lofts". The Robb Report.
- "Canary Wharf Group Receives Detailed Planning Approval for Herzog & de Meuron Residential Tower" (Press release). Canary Wharf Group. 28 July 2015.
- "Designed by Herzog & de Meuron, One Park Drive is Canary Wharf's signature residential building". Wallpaper. April 26, 2017.
- MOWBRAY, AMES (17 January 2019). "London skyline:the skyscrapers set to complete in the capital in 2019". Homes & Property.
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|