|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Asmodée Éditions is a French publisher of board games, card games and role-playing games (RPGs). The company was founded in 1995 by former employees of the RPG publisher Siroz Productions. The company publishes its own games, as well as French language editions of other publishers' games. Notable games published by Asmodée include:
- Ca$h 'n Gun$
- Dungeon Twister
- Formula De
- Ghost Stories
- Jungle Speed
- Liar's Dice
- The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow
Asmodée is currently distributing games under the imprints Descartes Editeur and Eurogames, acquired when they purchased Descartes. However, they have not used these imprints for any original publications since the purchase.
On January 7, 2016 it was announced that Asmodée had acquired the English language rights to the Catan™ games from Mayfair Games, creating a new company Catan Studio, Inc.. Following Asmodee's acquisition of these major board game publishers, along with the Spot-It! casual games series in 2015, this means the new company now controls the rights to the popular titles Ticket to Ride, Dixit, Citadels, Talisman, Small World, 7 Wonders, and Catan. It was announced on July 22, 2016 that Asmodee also acquired F2Z Entertainment (Z-Man Games, Plaid Hat Games, and Filosophia). 
- W. Eric Martin (2014-08-25). "Asmodee Buys Days of Wonder". Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- Forbes Magazine (2014-11-17). "Fantasy Flight Games Merging With Asmodee". Retrieved 2014-11-20.
- Charles Rice (2016-01-07). "Asmodee Acquires Catan™ from Mayfair Games". Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- Asmodee (2015-07-02). "Asmodee acquires the rights to Spot It! Game". Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- Sam Machkovech (2016-01-08). "Asmodee becomes board gaming's new monster, acquires English rights to Catan". Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- ICv2 (2016-07-22). "Asmodee Acquiring F2Z Entertainment". Retrieved 2016-07-22.