|Public (BSE: 533229)|
|Industry||Consumer goods, Hair Care, Skin Care|
|Founder||Mr. Jamnalal Bajaj|
|Headquarters||Andheri, Mumbai, India|
|Mr. Kushagra Bajaj, Chairman; Mr. Apoorv Bajaj, Executive President; Mr. Sumit Malhotra, Managing Director|
|Products||Hair Care : Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Kailash Parbat Thanda Tel, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Shikakai Hair Oil, Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oil & Bajaj Red Tooth Powder , Skin Care : NOMARKS Anti-Marks Cream, Facewash, Soap, Facepack, Face Scrub |
Number of employees
Bajaj Corp Ltd (Marathi: बजाज कॉर्प लिमिटेड) is an Indian consumer goods company with major brands in Hair care category. It is part of Bajaj Group founded by the freedom fighter, philanthropist and close confidante of Mahatma Gandhi – Jamnalal Bajaj.
The leading brand is Bajaj Almond drops; it commands a 52% market share in light hair oil category which is the second fastest hair oil category across all hair oils.Mr. Kushagra Bajaj Bajaj Corp Ltd's own manufacturing facilities are located at Parwanoo, Paonta Sahib and Dehradun.
The organisation holds a number of brands in the hair care category including Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Kailash Parbat Thanda Tel, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Shikakai Hair Oil, Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oil and holds Dental Care brand Bajaj Red Tooth Powder. In August 2013, Bajaj Corp Ltd, acquired Skin Care brand - NOMARKS., With acquisition of NOMARKS Brand, Bajaj Corp Ltd enters into Face Creams, Face Wash, Soaps, Face Packs, Face Scrubs Market.
Bajaj Almond Drops
Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil is the flagship brand of Bajaj Corp Ltd and is a leading brand in Light Hair Oil Category.
In August 2013, Bajaj Corp Ltd, acquired NOMARKS Brand and entered into ₨. 342crore of Anti-Marks Skin Care Category.
The hair oil products of Bajaj Corp Ltd have a strong brand heritage, some dating back more than 50 years. For example, they began manufacturing Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil in 1953. They started production of Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil in 1989 which is their most successful product and leader in the light hair oil segment in terms of both volume and value, according to the Nielsen Retail Audit Report.
Mr. Kushagra Bajaj is the Chairman of this organisation. The company is part of Shishir Bajaj Group. The company became public in month of August 2010. The issue, which opened on Aug 2 and closed on Aug 5, received 20.2 times bids.
- "Interview of Mr. Kushagra Bajaj, Vice - Chairman, Bajaj Corp Ltd". Indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- "Bajaj Corp acquires Nomarks brand from Ozone Ayurvedics - NDTVProfit.com". Profit.ndtv.com. 2013-08-22. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- PTI (2013-08-22). "Bajaj Corp acquires Nomarks brand from Ozone Ayurvedics". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- VCCircle.com. "Bajaj Corp to buy anti-marks skin care brand NOMARKS | Reuters". In.reuters.com. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- Monday, December 16, 2013 (2013-08-25). "Nomarks: The spot beyond hair oils". Business Standard. Event occurs at 02:01 PM IST. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- [dead link]
- "Reuters". In.reuters.com. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- Bajaj Corp Ltd NDTV Profit
- Outperformer Bajaj Corp shows FMCG companies the power of one