Location in Hamilton County and the state of Ohio.
|• Total||0.5 sq mi (1.4 km2)|
|• Land||0.5 sq mi (1.4 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||870 ft (270 m)|
|• Density||450/sq mi (170/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1064484|
Brecon is located at  along East Kemper Road, 18 miles (29 km) northeast of downtown Cincinnati and just north of the interchange between Interstate 71 and Interstate 275. The community is bordered by the CDP of Highpoint to the north, unincorporated Sycamore Township to the east, the city of Montgomery to the south, the city of Blue Ash to the southwest, and the city of Sharonville to the northwest.,
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Brecon CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- Nelson, S. B. (1894). History of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Ohio: Their Past and Present, Including...biographies and Portraits of Pioneers and Representative Citizens, etc., Volume 1. p. 452. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.