New Burlington, Hamilton County, Ohio
|New Burlington, Ohio|
Location in Hamilton County and the state of Ohio.
|• Total||3.1 sq mi (7.9 km2)|
|• Land||3.1 sq mi (7.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||1,700/sq mi (640/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1065112|
New Burlington was laid out by John Pegg in 1816.
New Burlington is located at  12 miles (19 km) north of downtown Cincinnati. U.S. Route 127 (Hamilton Avenue) is the main road through the area, running north towards Hamilton and south through Mount Healthy into downtown Cincinnati. Neighbors of New Burlington include Forest Park to the north, Greenhills to the east, Mount Healthy to the south, Northbrook to the southwest, and Mount Healthy Heights to the west.,
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): New Burlington CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- Nelson, S. B. (1894). History of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Ohio: Their Past and Present, Including...biographies and Portraits of Pioneers and Representative Citizens, etc., Volume 1. p. 441. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
|This Hamilton County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|